Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle Co 64 Lexington Catholic 28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final
Sheesh. That’s a lot of points!

This Reese Smith QB got any offers?
Spud6 Wrote:Sheesh. That’s a lot of points!

This Reese Smith QB got any offers?

Reid Lanter? He’s the QB. Reese’s Smith is WR going to WVU
Reese is the WR. Reed Lanter is the QB
Reese Smith is phenomenal!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Reese Smith is phenomenal!!

Yes he is Granny. But It really bothers me that this kid that QB's the Rebels is overlooked so much. And I know you'll agree.

I really hope that this game was highly monitored and had some top recruiters in the stands who came out to watch Reese Smith and Beau Allen battle it out. Because if I was one of them, I'd be walking away from this game wondering who in the hell #19 was on that Boyle County team and has he signed anywhere yet. I'm not throwing off on Smith and Allen. Their both, no doubt, two of Kentucky's best and it's well deserved. But how much longer are teams going to sleep on the Lanter kid? He's for real folks.

Also hope my boy, Big Wilson Kelly, had a great game as well. Anyway, Lex.Cath., shake it off and get ready for the next one. Boyle County, another great showing. Hope all the kids came out healthy as they were going in. Good luck to both teams the rest of the way.
Granny Bear Wrote:Reese Smith is phenomenal!!

Yes he is. Just a god gifted athlete. It’s like he’s got afterburners sometimes. It looks like the defense is taking a good angle on him and then boom! He’s gone.
Reese Smith is the best football player in Kentucky!
I have watched Beau Moore and Lex Cath play 3 times online this season. He is an amazing quarterback, and the best quarterback I have seen play this season.
Nailed this one on predictions thread 64-28 Yahoo! Confusederiously:
Westside Wrote:I have watched Beau Moore and Lex Cath play 3 times online this season. He is an amazing quarterback, and the best quarterback I have seen play this season.

He is probably the best QB in KY. But the best player on the field tonight was Reese Smith.
Reed Lanter is the best QB in Kentucky IMO, every time Lanter and Allen have went head to head Lanter has won even in the QB challenge for the last three years.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Reed Lanter is the best QB in Kentucky IMO.

Does he have any offers?
Westside Wrote:I have watched Beau Moore and Lex Cath play 3 times online this season. He is an amazing quarterback, and the best quarterback I have seen play this season.

Who does Beau Moore play for?
64black&gold Wrote:who does beau moore play for?

😂
Lanter had a hell of a game. Congrats to him !!!! Someone also said something about Reese Smith and pursuit angels in the update thread. We were talking about that on the sideline. Reese is fast and he looks fast but he's even faster than he looks. It seems silly to say he has deceptive speed but he really does. I've seen several plays this year that it seems he should be forced out of bounds and he just kicks it into another gear. Happened on the end around in the first half and the 73 yard second half play it was just a quick out and he cut back to the middle of the field into the heart of the D and the angle the D took were just too shallow. I forgot who made the comment in the update thread but they were spot on. He has another gear.
Hatz Wrote:He is probably the best QB in KY. But the best player on the field tonight was Reese Smith.

I could totally agree with that statement. Allen is just a flat out play maker as a QB, people tend to forget what he’s working with compared to other teams.

Reese, is just- amazing is an understatement for him- I don’t know? Haha
About what was expected... Good win for Boyle.
64black&gold Wrote:Who does Beau Moore play for?

I meant Beau Allen. Beau Moore is a powerlifter.
Congratulations to Boyle!
#55PirateFan Wrote:Yes he is Granny. But It really bothers me that this kid that QB's the Rebels is overlooked so much. And I know you'll agree.

I really hope that this game was highly monitored and had some top recruiters in the stands who came out to watch Reese Smith and Beau Allen battle it out. Because if I was one of them, I'd be walking away from this game wondering who in the hell #19 was on that Boyle County team and has he signed anywhere yet. I'm not throwing off on Smith and Allen. Their both, no doubt, two of Kentucky's best and it's well deserved. But how much longer are teams going to sleep on the Lanter kid? He's for real folks.

Also hope my boy, Big Wilson Kelly, had a great game as well. Anyway, Lex.Cath., shake it off and get ready for the next one. Boyle County, another great showing. Hope all the kids came out healthy as they were going in. Good luck to both teams the rest of the way.
Bartleson is awfully good as well. I agree on the QB. From everything I have heard he is an even better human being than a football player.
What a game. Lantern keeps getting better. Reece is well...Reece. Landon making plays and my man big Wilson Kelley is killing it. I’m a happy man tonight. I was worried about this game. Huge win and great game by all.
BoyleCo Wrote:What a game. Lantern keeps getting better. Reece is well...Reece. Landon making plays and my man big Wilson Kelley is killing it. I’m a happy man tonight. I was worried about this game. Huge win and great game by all.

Congrats my friend! And I always try to throw my man Wilson Kelly's name out there whenever I can. We all know the "Big Hogs" never get the glory they deserve so I give them some love every chance I get.
smoke1015 Wrote:Bartleson is awfully good as well. I agree on the QB. From everything I have heard he is an even better human being than a football player.

I'm a diehard Notre Dame Fighting Irish football fanatic so you know I love me some Bartelson!

And you are correct. Reid is a great kid!
I was really happy Lanter had the game he did while playing against LexCath and Allen. I know BC has better players around their QB it's still special to have a game like that playing against him. Congrats !!!
Did Landon play tonight?
charlesw88 Wrote:Did Landon play tonight?

No...but could have if needed.
Didn’t play but physically getting better every week.
Congratulations to Boyle County, very impressive win.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Reed Lanter is the best QB in Kentucky IMO, every time Lanter and Allen have went head to head Lanter has won even in the QB challenge for the last three years.

He very well could be. You have seen him play much more than I have. He certainly is no slouch.
Pages: 1 2