Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bluegrass Rivals Class 6A Rankings 10-7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Male
2. Trinity
3. North Hardin
4. Saint Xavier
5. Central Hardin
6. DuPont Manuel
7. Henderson County
8. McCracken County
9. Simon Kenton
10. Fern Creek

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings Committee is made up of members selected from this site.
McCracken needs to stay humble. It won’t be long until a Louisville team comes calling. They gotta keep their edge.
Food for thought.
If Ballard keeps the game close with Trinity, would that be enough to bring them back into the rankings? A win would obviously do it, but Ballard's record is solid and keeping the score close with Trinity would be no mean feat.
mysonis55 Wrote:McCracken needs to stay humble. It won’t be long until a Louisville team comes calling. They gotta keep their edge.
We are so iffy on defense the Hendo game is not a lock. Think we may have left all the "good" scattered about the War Memorial turf.
Those long runs from scrimmage against Davies County need to be fixed.
McCracken is excellent offensively, but, they are very average defensively.. Good teams, especially good 6a teams will expose them. Now, if they can use that solid running game and shorten the game, they have a chance to pull an upset or 2, but, that's not really there style.. They like to play fast and don't mind getting into a shootout. They can't play Trinity, Male or St X that way and survive, but, I think they'll have a legit shot against anyone else in there class..
KYHSFBFan Wrote:McCracken is excellent offensively, but, they are very average defensively.. Good teams, especially good 6a teams will expose them. Now, if they can use that solid running game and shorten the game, they have a chance to pull an upset or 2, but, that's not really there style.. They like to play fast and don't mind getting into a shootout. They can't play Trinity, Male or St X that way and survive, but, I think they'll have a legit shot against anyone else in there class..
I would add that unless we can pull a War Memorial type defensive performance we will not get by a Hardin School either.