Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bridge collapse in Minneapolis,MN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
6 Fatalities confirmed so far.
OMG that is amazing!! Keep us updated if you don't care!!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20079534/?GT1=10252 This is for the story since the 1st one you seem to have to have an id and password.
This is horrible!! Those people definatly need some prayer!!
This is crazy... makes it more scary to drive across bridges.
Wow, that is a terrible tragedy. Usually when a bridge collapses, it's some 70-year old country bridge that is supporting larger loads than it was meant to, not a bridge on a major interstate. I agree with the previous poster who said it makes you wonder about driving over a bridge the next time...
I heard that most of these are limb injuries, so most of these people are missing arms or legs, which would be a scary sight to see considering the injury number.
CNN has a video of the bridge collapsing on their website. This is so sad... my thoughts and prayers are with all involved.
that is awful...its so sad to hear about these kinds of tragedies, things you never think about..its just so sad to think about these people waking up and having their lives end and some changed forever...for driving over a bridge. Thoughts and prayers go out to their families.