Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Berea 49 Dayton 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final!!!!
Great job Pirates. Now get ready for a tough game next week
Next week vs. Ky Country Day

Winner should win district.
bball_fan Wrote:Next week vs. Ky Country Day

Winner should win district.
This will take a near perfect game for Berea to win. It could be asking to much but one thing for sure, Berea will come to play. It should be a great game.
Demarcus ware Wrote:This will take a near perfect game for Berea to win. It could be asking to much but one thing for sure, Berea will come to play. It should be a great game.

Ky Country Day's opponents haven't won but like 5 games combined all year. No one knows anything about them. Washington Co was their only test and they really have no comparable opponents.
Congrats Berea. Time to really get focused and dig down deep. Always room for improvement. Keep grinding boys.
Like i said it will take a near perfect game. KCD has a good team. Can Berea win? Sure but it’s gonna be tough. I hope the pirates come in and take care of business. Winning district this year would be awesome.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Like i said it will take a near perfect game. KCD has a good team. Can Berea win? Sure but it’s gonna be tough. I hope the pirates come in and take care of business. Winning district this year would be awesome.

Can’t wait to make the trip Friday night to cheer on my nephew and the rest of the Pirates.
Redneck Wrote:Can’t wait to make the trip Friday night to cheer on my nephew and the rest of the Pirates.
Yeah I’m excited for this one as well. Watching my kid go to 6-0 at Berea has been a pleasant surprise this season.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Yeah I’m excited for this one as well. Watching my kid go to 6-0 at Berea has been a pleasant surprise this season.

That's awesome! Congrats to Berea, your son, and you buddy. Tell them to keep grinding and go win that district!
D-Ware, which Pirate is yours?
Keep it up...Big task coming Friday, but Coach Thacker and Coach Stepp will have them ready! Go Pirates!!!
An unbelievable season for the Pirates! I never would have thought it before the season started. Keep up the good work boys!