Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BluegrassSportsTalk: Episode 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Episode 6 is live with CowboyDad and head coach, Coach Canady coming on to the podcast. First ever head coach I've had the pleasure of interviewing and we had a great discussion!

Can't thank these guys enough for coming on and I enjoy doing this episodes so much because I get to learn so much about schools I otherwise wouldn't even know anything about.

https://bluegrasssportstalk.podbean.com/
Somerset play in the championship game in 2009 got beat by Paducah Tilghman 21-0 Somerset beat Sheldon Clark in semi regional 26-12
Thanks for the information coach!
Good show Spud6 keep up the good work
Patriot1 Wrote:Good show Spud6 keep up the good work

Thanks patriot. Been a lot of fun for me doing these getting to talk to people that know a lot about high school football.
Good Stuff!
I listened to this episode this morning. Another nice job. It was sad to hear Cowboydad talk about Alex Miller and his value to the team, and how they had only had minor injuries so far in 2019, and then know what happened Friday night.
Thanks West! I like what you are doing with putting them in the sticky forum after it has ran its course on the general thread. I have to figure out a way to get it to more people though, I've made a twitter and posted it and you've posted it on facebook multiple times. I wonder if there's another way to get it some traction somehow? Staying on this consistent schedule of getting one out Monday and Thursday is a good start I would assume.
Spud6 Wrote:Thanks West! I like what you are doing with putting them in the sticky forum after it has ran its course on the general thread. I have to figure out a way to get it to more people though, I've made a twitter and posted it and you've posted it on facebook multiple times. I wonder if there's another way to get it some traction somehow? Staying on this consistent schedule of getting one out Monday and Thursday is a good start I would assume.

I don't know. I'm not an expert in that area. I guess just word of mouth and trying to get people to share on Facebook and getting them to retweet. I figure we you feature more and more schools, you will also increase your downloads. It's a great production. I guess you just need to increase exposure.