Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #2 Mayfield @ #7 Caldwell Co 10-4-19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What’s everyone’s thoughts.
I will start by predicting the Tigers leave the field with a 21 point loss.
Ya... 3 to 4 td game here.. so bad im not even going....Confusednicker:
Mayfield 35
Caldwell 17
I am thinking the Cards have a impressive showing but no score has come in to focus yet, once it does later in the week I will let u know #55
Caldwell 21
Mayfield 20
Time Will Tell Wrote:Caldwell 21
Mayfield 20

Gawww i sure hope not...
I'm excited about this one. Mayfield 10 straight district championships, Caldwell County has won 7 straight district championships. Neither team has lost a game to a district opponent in those years.
ontopofthewest Wrote:Ya... 3 to 4 td game here.. so bad im not even going....Confusednicker:

I'm able to make this game hoped you where going. Had a blast at Caldwell in 2013 setting next to you and Mayfieldsportsfan.
Time Will Tell Wrote:Caldwell 21
Mayfield 20

Caldwell isn’t playing Christian Co this week.
mysonis55 Wrote:I will start by predicting the Tigers leave the field with a 21 point loss.

You where boasting in the stands saying cards by 3 scores in 2013. Should I be worried now that you saying the same thing this year:biglmao:
Mayfield will score 35 or more, Caldwell, less than that
Mayfield takes the field with a different attitude against these guys. Think they roll them this week. Still things to prove after the dropped MCHS game. 2 TDs + Cardinals
Mayfield 49
Caldwell County 21
Mayfield 35
Caldwell co 14
Cards by 20
it'll be a good game. Mf is in a good district. Three teams in it would win Breathitt's district.
There are reasons this game is called the Halloween surprise. But the only surprise this year will be if Mayfield wins by less than 3 TDs. I usually try to go to this game if my home boys are out of town. But I'm occupied this year. Good luck.
Mayfield's offense will score... probably a bunch. The key will be MF's defense holding a possibly explosive Caldwell offense. It think they hold most of the night and predict a 4 TD victory for the Cardinals.
killbilly usmc Wrote:I'm able to make this game hoped you where going. Had a blast at Caldwell in 2013 setting next to you and Mayfieldsportsfan.

I wish you still came to home games. Good conversation.
Mayfield 35
Caldwell Co 28
Mayfield should roll

I like a 3 td margin...just a guess
I will take Mayfield 49-21
Mayfield by 3 or 4 tds
MHS- 42
CCHS-14
Hide the women and children, the Cards are coming!
Be careful, someone will be calling you a rogue program.