Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Laurel 27 South Laurel 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final :popcorn:
Both teams should be better than what they showed
Playing for the the 4th playoff spot. Congrats Jags.
E's Army Wrote:Playing for the the 4th playoff spot. Congrats Jags.

Confusednicker: was that supposed to be a backhanded compliment...
At what point does SL make a change? SL has a lot of talent on the field, and in the hall ways. Offense wise they are pretty good, but defense wise they are awful and have been for a while! Does the SL ADMIN not care about football or what is the story? SL should be a lot better than they show. 21 wins since 2014 and its basically been the same teams every year they beat.
ironfist13 Wrote:Does the SL ADMIN not care about football.
Nope
That is sad. It really is.. a lot of talent and potential there IMO
ironfist13 Wrote:That is sad. It really is.. a lot of talent and potential there IMO

Basketball is King in Laurel Co.....
I know matt cromer tried to play this year but burdine said no. matt did ask a little late. I think only had a week before first scrimmage. so I really dont blame him but i think he would have helped them.
ky playmaker Wrote:I know matt cromer tried to play this year but burdine said no. matt did ask a little late. I think only had a week before first scrimmage. so I really dont blame him but i think he would have helped them.

I can understand other kids have worked all spring and summer but isn’t he a b-ball first? Most of that’s conditioning anyway and I’d say he’s been playing summer ball... With the shape of that program right now I think I’d be trying to get as many athletes on the field as I could...
No youth program in place should tell people in the county how they feel about football...
single shot Wrote:I can understand other kids have worked all spring and summer but isn’t he a b-ball first? Most of that’s conditioning anyway and I’d say he’s been playing summer ball... With the shape of that program right now I think I’d be trying to get as many athletes on the field as I could...
yea he didnt get done with aau till august 1st. needed a couple weeks to rest his body
ky playmaker Wrote:yea he didnt get done with aau till august 1st. needed a couple weeks to rest his body

:Nodding: shoulda brought him southward a few years ago woulda looked good in red and silver, would have made a heck of a receiver...
Proud of my cousin Dalton Sizemore North Laurels qb played a heck of a game.