Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley at West Carter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First district game for both teams.

Don't know very much about the Comets, other than they what I can see on khsaa.org. They are 2-2 with wins over Lewis and Boyd (combined record 1-9), and losses to Mercer and East Carter (combined record 8-2). So they've beaten the weaker teams and lost to the stronger opponents.

West Carter also just dropped down to 2A this year, after going 6-4 in the regular season as a 3A school last year. There's not really any history between these schools either (I think it's their first time playing).

Anyone who has seen both teams this year have an idea how this plays out? It seems these are two evenly matched teams, so I guess I'll go with the home team in a close one. Comets by 6.
I go with the Valley
Interested in seeing this. It’s early, but this could be the district championship. These are clearly the top two teams.

Dalton Meade vs Leetavious Cline.
KYHSFB Wrote:Interested in seeing this. It’s early, but this could be the district championship. These are clearly the top two teams.

You're right, this game could very well decide the district. However, I still think Martin Co may have something to say about who wins as well.

Shelby Valley drew the unfortunate luck of having to travel to both West Carter and Martin this year, but if they can win both those games the district should be theirs. I don't see PBurg, Bath, or ER contending for the district right now.
West Carter 33 Shelby Valley 7. Final.
Lol