Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle's Wilson Kelly commits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Boyle County's OL/DL Wilson Kelly has committed to Middie Tennessee State University!

Hope I haven't stepped on any toes by posting this but I haven't seen where anyone has said anything about this young man's committment yet and just wanted to get it out there and get him the recognition he deserves.

Kelly is one of the best linemen in the state of Kentucky and an even better young man. He and my son have got to know one another pretty well after going up against each other last year in the playoffs and have become good friends. Congratulations Big Guy from me and my family, we were all thrilled and happy for you when we heard the news. The skies the limit. Now go and finish the mission this year! Good luck #73.
#55PirateFan Wrote:Boyle County's OL/DL Wilson Kelly has committed to Middie Tennessee State University!

Hope I haven't stepped on any toes by posting this but I haven't seen where anyone has said anything about this young man's committment yet and just wanted to get it out there and get him the recognition he deserves.

Kelly is one of the best linemen in the state of Kentucky and an even better young man. He and my son have got to know one another pretty well after going up against each other last year in the playoffs and have become good friends. Congratulations Big Guy from me and my family, we were all thrilled and happy for you when we heard the news. The skies the limit. Now go and finish the mission this year! Good luck.

Classy post friend.

Wilson is a great kid and player. This is very much deserved and long overdue.

Go Rebels!
That’s awesome, Congratulations Wilson Kelly! Enjoy seeing kids reaching there dreams!
FoSho Wrote:Classy post friend.

Wilson is a great kid and player. This is very much deserved and long overdue.

Go Rebels!

Yes sir, way overdue! This has boggled my mind for a long time now why this kid has been overlooked. Anyone who knows football can see that this guy is a dominant force on the football field, both sides of the ball. The D-1schools in Kentucky are going to regret letting this kid leave the state. Not only Kelly, but there's another kid at Boyle who is going unnoticed that teams will eventually wish they had contacted him sooner. Won't mention any names, but it's obvious!
Congrats to Wilson.
Congratulations to this young man
Congrats, young man definitely a ball player, I'm not sure how Stoops keeps letting kids like this go...
#55PirateFan Wrote:Yes sir, way overdue! This has boggled my mind for a long time now why this kid has been overlooked. Anyone who knows football can see that this guy is a dominant force on the football field, both sides of the ball. The D-1schools in Kentucky are going to regret letting this kid leave the state. Not only Kelly, but there's another kid at Boyle who is going unnoticed that teams will eventually wish they had contacted him sooner. Won't mention any names, but it's obvious!

I don't care to say it Reiley Colwick, how this kid doesn't have a big time offer is beyond me...
Congratulations Wilson Kelly :Cheerlead
single shot Wrote:I don't care to say it Reiley Colwick, how this kid doesn't have a big time offer is beyond me...

Not the one I was talking about but Reiley is a good player as well.
I always ranked Kelly high in my lineman rankings. I told anyone who would listen he was top 10 lineman in KY. I told many people he was D1 but they all disagreed. So glad this finally came. Long overdue!
#55PirateFan Wrote:Not the one I was talking about but Reiley is a good player as well.

:igiveup: Lanter, Bartelson, and Smith are already committed so I dunno….
BoyleCo Wrote:I always ranked Kelly high in my lineman rankings. I told anyone who would listen he was top 10 lineman in KY. I told many people he was D1 but they all disagreed. So glad this finally came. Long overdue!

Yes you have. You always advertised him and for good reason, he was legit. I always held your lists in high regard my friend. You can tell you spent alot of time and put alot of effort into them and you were never bias. And I agree, Kelly's offer was way overdue.
single shot Wrote::igiveup: Lanter, Bartelson, and Smith are already committed so I dunno….

Where has Lanter committed to?
#55PirateFan Wrote:Where has Lanter committed to?

Wow, never mind I’ve showed my @ss again...assumptions ...i’m gone gotta dig my fat foot outta my mouth...
single shot Wrote:Wow, never mind I’ve showed my @ss again...assumptions ...i’m gone gotta dig my fat foot outta my mouth...

Lol! No worries brother, we all do it.
I agree about Kelly Stoops missed this one , I read a article from Middle Tennessee and they actually offered him as a center on the offensive line. I watched his huddle it’s nothing but Pancakes. Boyle now has 3 D1 players with commitments. Bartelson, Smith, and Kelly.
I also heard from a coach at Boyle a while back he is benching over 400 and squatting over 600. That’s definitely big time D1 strength.
I seen this kids 5 game highlights

http://www.hudl.com/v/2Be4pc
This a real steal for Middle Tenn. He may be the best lineman in the state. He can go both ways and play numerous positions well. Very strong and aggressive. I am so glad to see his hard work pay off. He will be a standout at the next level as well.
Seriously... is anyone stopping this team? Right now maybe Johnson central?
UCfan1 Wrote:Seriously... is anyone stopping this team? Right now maybe Johnson central?

We'll know more after this Friday.
congrats, Kids that come out of Boyle usually know how to work and learn on the next level.
Is he a better OL or DL? He looked great both ways on film but as far as for college?
UCfan1 Wrote:Is he a better OL or DL? He looked great both ways on film but as far as for college?

Center