Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville @ Lawrence Co. Predictions (9-27)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Didn’t see a thread on this game. What’s everyone think?
Pikeville 49
Lawrence County 13
Pikeville.
panthers by a bunch
Not gonna predict a score, but imo, Pikeville wins by a larger margin than the last three games.
Pikeville with a running clock
Panthers by 30
Pikeville. Maybe a tad bit of a slow start coming off the big game but the result will never be in doubt.
I’m taking Pikeville 45. LC 20
The #1 team in 1A will win this game but I do think it will be competitive down in Dawg country:

Pikeville 35
Lawrence Co. 21
#55PirateFan Wrote:The #1 team in 1A will win this game but I do think it will be competitive down in Dawg country:

Pikeville 35
Lawrence Co. 21

Won’t even be close. Pikeville will win this one easily. I’m hearing a lot of grumblings out of Bulldog country.
Ralph Furley Wrote:Won’t even be close. Pikeville will win this one easily. I’m hearing a lot of grumblings out of Bulldog country.

Unfortunately, Ralph, I am hearing the same grumblings.
Pikeville starting to open up the offense. P 35 LC 7
Pikeville rolls 42-7
Grumblings?
Pikeville will be on cruise control by the 3rd.
Never easy to pull a win out of there, but the bulldogs play a similar offense as Belfry so the Panthers will be prepared. 35-14 Pikeville. I look for the offense to start producing a little better after last weeks confidence builder. Timing is getting much better.
Pikeville will have to be on guard for an emotional let down after the big rivalry win over Belfry. Get out in front of LC, as their style of offense is not really suited to playing catch up. Continue winning takeaway battles (+3 on the season I believe, through 5 games, correct me if I’m wrong), get the run game established to milk the clock, etc. Mac and his staff will no doubt look for a breather where they can with Phelps, Hazard, Ridgeview left on the schedule thanks to Jenkins canceling their season. Hazard will be tough, as will Ridgeview.
VoR_58 Wrote:Grumblings?

Heard the grumbling also that had a few turn in their pads
I could see this one playing out two ways:

1. Pikeville plays a little uninspired in the first half after a great first few weeks of the season and Lawrence County keeping it close at the half.

or...

2. Pikeville steam rolls Lawrence from start to finish.

Either way Pikeville wins. Best of luck to both!
Panthers have already gone through the basic meat of it's schedule which is going to have them ready except for being at Hazard which is a hard place to go in to claim a victory. Panthers shouldn't have any problems with LC, but anything can happen on any Friday evening in football. Panthers need to jump on the Bulldawgs early, and maintain that lead. # 73 was held out of the Belfry game due to a leg injury. Good defensive player as a Freshman. Anyone have an injury update ?

Panthers - 38
Bulldawgs- 14
Pikeville may be sluggish after the game with Belfry, but it wont matter. LC will be physical, but uality, wide open teams, regardless if they are run heavy or pass happy, the dawgs have struggled to keep up with. Dawgs may keep it close early but Pikeville wins comfortably.

Pikeville 42
Lawrence Co 19
Pikeville gets the win
Pikeville-28
Lawrence county-6

PIKEVILLE will come out flat after a big minus Dixon belfry win
Pikeville's running game wins this game
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:Pikeville gets the win
Pikeville-28
Lawrence county-6

Let's see if we can get Belfry excuses on every thread on here for the rest of the year. Pikeville had people out too.
I don't think there will be a letdown this week after HUGE win over Belfry on their home field.
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:Pikeville gets the win
Pikeville-28
Lawrence county-6

:biglmao: Confusednicker: :flush: :eyeroll: :thatsfunn
I wasn't aware that LC had players quit. Anyone know how many or if they actually got playing time?
I’m a little confused. While Pikeville Was playing Belfry, Bulldog was at the JC game taking notes. Figured if LC had an off week they would of went to Pike county.
Game day Panthers, it’s time to go and do your jobs. Buckle up this will be a physical game and these Bulldogs would like nothing better than to beat the Pikeville Panthers. Have a lot of faith in these Panthers and love you guys. This is one more step in your goals for this season but you will have to execute and play your game to win. As always GO PANTHERS!!!
Good luck to the Dawgs tonight. Faced some adversity this week, but I think they will be more motivated tonight than they have ever been.
Pages: 1 2