Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Warren @ Glasgow 09/27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions. :why:
I like the Scottie’s in an upset.
I like passing team. :Cheerlead

South Warren 49
Glasgow 20
Lord Grantham Wrote:I like the Scottie’s in an upset.

That would be a huge statement for Glasgow if they did. I also believe they would have to be moved up in the top 5 of 3A if that happened. I'm very interested to see how this one plays out.
South Warren by 10
South Warren comes in with the states longest winning streak at 20 straight. I done a little digging; Male is second with 10 straight.
Longest losing streak is 2A Shawnee with 49 straight losses. Warren Central is next at 40 straight. Streaks are made to be broken but I think 5A S.Warren beats 3A Glasgow.
S. Warren by 20+
I want to see how south is going to respond to losing their QB.
Rip/Spin Wrote:That would be a huge statement for Glasgow if they did. I also believe they would have to be moved up in the top 5 of 3A if that happened. I'm very interested to see how this one plays out.

I think losing Veltkamp will have more of an impact on SW than some might expect. SW line is big, but Glasgow DL is pretty good, too, and in the end I think Nick Mitchell is the best athlete on the field and Abernathy's legs are as good as his arm.
South Warren 55-7
Lord Grantham Wrote:I like the Scottie’s in an upset.

Confusednicker:
South Warren - 45
Glasgow - 13
South Warren 35
Glasglow 24