Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill County @ Rockcastle 9/27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thoughts and Predictions? :popcorn:
Rockcastle by 2-3 TD's.
Rockcastle homecoming game I guessed :Clap:

Rockcastle County 49
Estill County 13
Rockcastle Co. 42
Estill Co. 17
Rockcastle co. 34
Estill co. 21
I've watched Rock play twice. This game will be closer than y'all think. I'm gonna pick Estill.
As a reasonable Estill fan, I believe Rock will win the game, but I believe it will be closer than most people think. I think Estill is a solid team, but a couple of years away from competing in this district to be able to win it.

Estill- 28

Rock- 38
I feel Rock overall is the better team. This game will probably be closer then it should be. Rock should pull away late. I will say Estill keeps it close first half then second half is Rocks half.

Rock 48
Estill 26
Of course, I'm a Rockcastle fan....and I think that if Rockcastle doesn't keep themselves focused, it will be tough night for them. Estill isn't a bad team and I think some of the score guesses are pretty far out there. If the focus is there and the team takes Estill seriously as they should be taking them, then they should win. If not.....the Engineers will put an L on the Rockets. I NEVER take any game OR team for granted. It can't be afforded and definitely not by this team. Good luck to both teams on staying injury free and special good luck to the boys from Mount Vernon!
It will also be Hall of Fame night for the Rockets as they announce a new class of inductees and I will be there watching the game with my family.
Rock by 3 scores.
Rock by 20
It's Gameday at the Rock. The Rockets better strap themselves to it cuz the little Engines is uh comin' for ya! Can't wait for this match-up in district play for at least the next 4 years. Renew an old rivalry from the 80s and 90s! Used to love watching those games. Smash mouth football at its finest! This will be a WAR of two teams that will be playing for 2nd place in that district with Bell and a home playoff game. Here's to an injury free game by both teams!

Go 'Neers!!
Rockcastle County's leading rusher is out for the season.
Estill to receive the opening kick. Squid kick. Estill returns it out to the 45. 1&10 Estill.
Estill goes 3 and out.

Punt goes to the Rockcastle 39 and takes a Rock bounce. Rocket ball 1&10 at midfield.
Rock 3 & 6.
4&6.
Rock turns it over on downs. Estill takes over at their own 45.
Stamper gain of 3.

2&7 from Estill's 48.
Niece over throws Coben Clem. He was wide open.

4&7 from Estill 49.
Punt goes to the 31 and Rock takes over at their own 33.
Rock gain of 3.

2&7.
Rock gain of 3.

3&4 from their own 39.
Rock gain of 4.

1&10.
Gain of 1.

2&9.
3&9 after no gain.
Parkey gets a 1st down for Rockcastle at the Estill 41.
Estill recovers the fumble on their own 41.
Another Estill 3 and out.

Rock returns the punt for a TD. 75 yards. 2pt no good.

Rock 6-0.
Short returns the kick off to Estill's own 34. 1&10 Estill.
Pages: 1 2 3