Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scott County @ Frederick Douglass 09/27:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions. :pondering:
Fdu - 34
sc - 21
Going with the home team good luck cousin Jager Burton and Walker Parks :Cheerlead

Frederick Douglass 35
Scott County 21
Have they banned Frederick Douglass and Scott County posters from making predictions :popcorn:
Big Daddy Bull is too busy arguing with himself about who he likes more to take time to post.
Frederick Douglas 31
Scott County 28
FoSho Wrote:Big Daddy Bull is too busy arguing with himself about who he likes more to take time to post.

Lol- I'm here brother I just don't post during the season, but since you ask neither has played a tough schedule. I don't make predictions but I do think Scott County has the best win of anybody in 5A so far this year over Lou Manual. All this game means is who has to call and get a bus for round 2. I do know FDU puts everything into this game, just another game for Scott. Should be a good one, I will be there.
Douglas has the recruits,
Scott county has the coaching....
I’m going with Scott County 14-7
FCSPY Wrote:Douglas has the recruits,
Scott county has the coaching....
I’m going with Scott County 14-7

This might be the dumbest post I’ve ever seen. Both teams have excellent coaching staffs and if your a good football player in central Kentucky where are you going right now? Ding ding ding yes I’m going to play for coach Landis or coach McKee so relax and enjoy two outstanding teams/programs.
FDU has been very underwhelming in their existence with easily the best talent in Lexington. I do like their staff.

Scott Co has had great coaching and is obviously the better program...at least for now.
lextown Wrote:This might be the dumbest post I’ve ever seen. Both teams have excellent coaching staffs and if your a good football player in central Kentucky where are you going right now? Ding ding ding yes I’m going to play for coach Landis or coach McKee so relax and enjoy two outstanding teams/programs.

Ummm....ding ding dong....how about in the district your parents live. By the way Landis has done a great job recruiting but it’s yet to be seen if he can coach. He has by far the most talent and all the resources so he should win but yet he was out coached by Coach McKee in the playoffs. FDU is a house of cards.
Scott County 28-21
Frederick Douglass 21
Scott County 17
Freddie Douglas by 10
Why are they playing this game at Freddy's? I thought both games last year were played at Freddy's too? Does it have to do with the reclassification of both schools?
Not impressed by the coaching at Douglas, and I would have no interest in playing there.... where I miss a block and they are off to go get an apartment for the next kid that runs faster than me. But I do have a lot of respect for McKee and his long run of success there at Scott County.
FCSPY Wrote:Not impressed by the coaching at Douglas, and I would have no interest in playing there.... where I miss a block and they are off to go get an apartment for the next kid that runs faster than me. But I do have a lot of respect for McKee and his long run of success there at Scott County.

LOL you sound like a parent who’s kid isn’t a good football player
This is one of several games this week that starts to tell us how good teams are. Should be a good game
lextown Wrote:LOL you sound like a parent who’s kid isn’t a good football player

You sound like a coach trying to defend your honor, on a forum!!! :biglmao:
This game will see who gets home field for round 2 and nothing else as long as no injuries occur.
Going with FDU. Big stage for Parks and Burton to own the trenches and let the horses run. Landis has the pedigree from his days as a player and coach at Gtown.
Freddy wins now... Scott wins when it matters.
lextown Wrote:LOL you sound like a parent who’s kid isn’t a good football player
He sounds like he knows what he is talking about and you sound like a slithering snake trying to live through a kid because you couldn't be the waterboy.
FCSPY Wrote:You sound like a coach trying to defend your honor, on a forum!!! :biglmao:

:truestory: