Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pulaski County @ Whitley County 09/27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts and predictions :pondering:
Pulaski has more playmakers. PC 35 Whitley Co 21
Pulling for Whitley County............But :yikes: :yikes:

Pulaski County 49
Whitley County 14
Pulaski Co - 35
Whitley Co - 13
You can score points on Pulaski. They will outscore you however.

42-24.
Pulaski wins it 48-21.
Pulaski 42 - Whitley 28
Pulaski County 28-14
Pulaski Co. 42
Whitley Co. 21
Did ya get hacked?

I think itll surprise a a few.....
Whatever happened to RunItUpTheGut? He went from posting 10+ times a day to nothing.
RoShamBo Wrote:Whatever happened to RunItUpTheGut? He went from posting 10+ times a day to nothing.

After a long investigation 2018 pick’em contest, Gut retired in shame :truestory:
Pulaski Co 42
Whitley Co 28
Maroons by 20
Pulaski 34
Whitley 17
Pulaski is too much this time. But believe Whitley has a realistic shot at 2nd in the district and getting a rematch with Pulaski second round of playoffs
RoShamBo Wrote:Whatever happened to RunItUpTheGut? He went from posting 10+ times a day to nothing.

probably in another personality?
UCfan1 Wrote:Pulaski is too much this time. But believe Whitley has a realistic shot at 2nd in the district and getting a rematch with Pulaski second round of playoffs

Knock the Maroons off and go for first.
pjdoug Wrote:Pulaski County 28-14

Unfortunately......that score is probably pretty accurate. However....hoping for a Whitley Co victory. 👍🏼
pjdoug Wrote:Knock the Maroons off and go for first.

Good luck bud pulling for the Colonels the rest of the season...

Hes had some sickness in his family that hes had to take care of. I doubt he has time for stuff like this anymore. I dont know how many of you have ever met him before but hes a great guy, regardless of his internet personality. I might be a little biased because I'm his brother in law but I assure you he would give the shirt off his back to anybody hes ever met.
This one is delayed until at least 8 p.m. Storming here.
Bell's game was delayed but they are playing now. Corbin's game is delayed still
Granny Bear Wrote:Bell's game was delayed but they are playing now. Corbin's game is delayed still

I just saw lightning at 7:50
SUR won't get home til the wee hours of the morning!!

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:SUR won't get home til the wee hours of the morning!!

Confusednicker:

I hope he ain't driving
I'm going home. The sky is still lighting up.
sack sack sack sack
Colonels touchdown pass just before halftime. Maroons 14 Colonels 10.
Touchdown Colonels and two point conversion good. Maroons up 21-18.
Pages: 1 2