Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bowling Green @ Corbin 09/27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts and predictions :pondering:
Bowling Green will be a big test for the Hounds as they are still wet behind the ears, but knowing Haddix and these kids, they are hungry to get back on the field. If the offense starts in the first half, I look for Corbin to make it a game. I’ll take Corbin 28-27 in a close one at home.
I don’t think even the off week will make a difference in this game. Purples will be too much for my hometown Hounds. Corbin has a lot to work on. Team Discipline, O Line play, offensive/defensive execution, missed tackles. This team needs to grow up fast! They are a very young and dangerous team but have quite a few problems to overcome. RB has to stick his toe in the dirt and get north/south, not run out of bounds. Coaches report card don’t look so great at the moment, but they will/can do better. One game at a time!
BG 35
Corbin 17
BG - 38
Corbin - 14
Bowling Green - 35
Corbin - 14
The last time I actually picked against my hounds was against Alcoa. I won’t make that mistake again.
Corbin 31
Bowling Green 28.
BG 35 Corbin 28
This going to be a tall task to beat bowling Green, Bring it on bowling green Confusedmoke:

Corbin 35
Bowling Green 34

:beg::beg::beg:
Bowling Green by 21
Vito Tisdale will have a blast.

BG 48
Corbin 19
64SUR Wrote:Thoughts and predictions :pondering:

You sure they play on the date?
Bowling Green wins. 48-7
Dline Wrote:You sure they play on the date?

Dang TongueoliceLig Mod Alert on the date TongueoliceLig
How young is the Redhounds?
Starters:
Seniors?
Juniors?
BG 40
Corbin 13
42-13 Bowling Green.

I’ve said all along that Corbin could very easily head into the playoffs 4-6, or 5-5 yet be one of the most dangerous teams. This is no doubt a rebuilding year, but they are one of the states most talented teams. The record won’t reflect due to the brutal schedule but it will pay off down the road.

Unfortunately, I expect the real payoff to come in 2020 rather than 2019 playoffs.
I love the Hounds, have a lot of friends over there but this is a job to big for the Hounds this year
Bowling Green 28
Corbin 21
Bowling Green 49 - Corbin 17
No Greer is killing the hounds. Haddix isn’t as good without his fantastic coaching staff. BG 42-17
BobcatPride05 Wrote:No Greer is killing the hounds. Haddix isn’t as good without his fantastic coaching staff. BG 42-17

Lol
BobcatPride05 Wrote:No Greer is killing the hounds. Haddix isn’t as good without his fantastic coaching staff. BG 42-17

What killing Corbin is Pulaski County, Beechwood, Bowling Green and Lafayette with this group of young hounds., I hope you realize I didn’t mention Knox Central,Wayne County and somerset. Maybe you will posted Bell County remaining schedule. :biglmao:
This game will be closer than you think. The Hounds have had a week to adjust and heal. Home field advantage is also theirs'.

Corbin 28
BG 24
I'm a Corbin fan but I dont think they can beat Bowling Green, atleast not this early. The young Hounds still lack experience, IMO.

Bowling Green 35
Corbin 20
Regardless it will be another building block, I think the boys will be ready to battle, they are working hard, good things are fixing to happen!
Keep hearing how "young" Corbin is. If I looked at it right Corbin has 30-32 juniors and seniors out of 72 kids. Most teams would like to have 32 kids total. Losing so many coaches definitely hurt this bunch. But it is usually impossible to have too high of expectations with a freshman qb. Great way to build if you're willing to take your lumps though.
42 21 purples
Bowling Green 42
Corbin 21
Bowling Green will rock the Hounds.

48-7
Bowling Green 42
Corbin 14
Pages: 1 2