Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 3a RPI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

1. Tilghman .739
  2. Bell co .734
  3. Mercer .709
  4. Belfry .682
  5. Bardstown .675
  6. DeSales .658
  7. Russel .653
  8. CAL .645
  9. Glasgow .610
  10. Fleming .603
I’m going to keep saying this 3a better watch Russell there looking pretty strong this year.
Ashland not on that list. Guessing 3 straight out of state opponents aren’t factoring in and they be one of the best in 3A
T-CATS Wrote:Ashland not on that list. Guessing 3 straight out of state opponents aren’t factoring in and they be one of the best in 3A

Out of state opponents count
Beating Thomas Walker is as good as beating Moeller.
E's Army Wrote:Beating Thomas Walker is as good as beating Moeller.

Better. Thomas Walker is 3-0
Moeller is 1-3
With the new rpi system does ky teams in our area stop scheduling out of state teams when the contract is up? Greenup plays 3 or 4, Ashland plays about the same I think Raceland and Russell just play 1. Most of those games are huge gate games against real good teams but doesn’t help with the new system
RHS Wrote:With the new rpi system does ky teams in our area stop scheduling out of state teams when the contract is up? Greenup plays 3 or 4, Ashland plays about the same I think Raceland and Russell just play 1. Most of those games are huge gate games against real good teams but doesn’t help with the new system
If they have a winning record it does help.