Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middlesboro 20 Pineville 19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Refs were very active in this one. Sooo many penalties, including calling back a first half Middlesboro touchdown.

Pineville was up 19-0 at half. Then French did was he does in big games and Frazier did what he does in big games.

Both teams move to 4-1.
Congrats to Jackets
Big time win by a young Jacket team. Down 19-0 late in the third quarter. Refs called back a long Jacket TD run and also called back a M’boro interception in the Endzone. M’boro scored 20 straight unanswered points. Pineville had a chance to win the game with 30 seconds left or so and M’boro held with a big interception to take the victory.

Jackets move to 4-1 on the year.
Is blowing a 19 point lead on the players or the coach? Good game jackets. Nice win
In this case, I actually think Pineville had more talent and didn’t turn the ball over. So coaches. I also think it speaks volumes for French that he can go into the locker room at half and make the proper adjustments in the game plan to facilitate 20 unanswered to win the fame.
This one is on Pineville Offense Coordinator. Run well all game and then last 4 possessions 3 ints. Should of kept running Colby/Scobby Middlesboro would of never caught up would of ran out of time!
^^^ It is so great to see these two teams competitive again!!

Congratulations to the Jackets on a hard fought victory. And congratulations to the Mountain Lions for fighting that fight. Sounded like the GOTW!!!

Mr. Obvious Wrote:In this case, I actually think Pineville had more talent and didn’t turn the ball over. So coaches. I also think it speaks volumes for French that he can go into the locker room at half and make the proper adjustments in the game plan to facilitate 20 unanswered to win the fame.
Well, we did much the same thing last week with Knox Central. They had us down 21 at halftime and we scored 28 the second half. Coaches can obviously do a great deal but their ideas and game plans must be implemented in order to reap the results. I'll give it a 50/50 between coaches and players.
Great win and never stopped fight. Yes Pineville gave us an opportunity to get back in it, but we had some kids that made some great plays. Great atmosphere and great win for the Jackets. Coach French and staff most definitely out coached their opponent. (Head scratcher) late in the game.
Go JACKETS!
French playing chess while others playing checkers. Boro has 2 wins all because of out coaching the opponent. (Pineville and Lynn Camp). Boro kids never quit and you put that on the off-season workouts and the mentality French has instilled in them. Great win by the Jackets.
Really cool to see these teams playing decently again after several rough years. It’s always good to see teams bounce back from some hard times to play reasonably competitively and get a few wins. Congrats to Middlesboro on the win! And Pineville on a much better season this year!
Congratulations yellow jackets! Sounds like things have turned around down there.
Trashtalker Wrote:This one is on Pineville Offense Coordinator. Run well all game and then last 4 possessions 3 ints. Should of kept running Colby/Scobby Middlesboro would of never caught up would of ran out of time!

French made a defensive adjustment and they weren’t as effective running in 2nd half. Absolutely 0 threat to pass.
Middlesboro should've won by 14 refs was horrible the better team and best conditioned team won
#4 killed pineville worst sportsmanship ever. Yelling vulgar language made pineville look very bad.