Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lexington Christian 43 Lexington Catholic 42
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Barn burner in this one!
Final
That sucks for beau Allen. He was all world tonight until he put the ball on the ground during crunch time. Ouch!
What. A. Game.

Congrats to LCA, was rooting for you guys in this one! I watched this game from the second half on while listening to Somerset-Williamsburg. Just looking at the two teams you'd think Catholic would run away with it, but LCA has got heart! I think the Eagles sent a message tonight that they're tired of all the Mayfield and Somerset talk and that they want a say in what happens in 2A.

Huge win for the Eagles!
Congrats LCA
Imagine that, doesn’t surprise me.
RoShamBo Wrote:What. A. Game.

Congrats to LCA, was rooting for you guys in this one! I watched this game from the second half on while listening to Somerset-Williamsburg. Just looking at the two teams you'd think Catholic would run away with it, but LCA has got heart! I think the Eagles sent a message tonight that they're tired of all the Mayfield and Somerset talk and that they want a say in what happens in 2A.

Huge win for the Eagles!
They absolutely refused to give up. Even when it looked like beau Allen was just going to continually scramble the clock out...they kept slapping at the ball and tried to make plays. They did and they won. Fun game to watch.
Congrats LCA. I didnt think they could do it.
Congrats to LCA
What a game! Congrats LCA!
Never a doubt...LCA’s offensive line dominated the LOS. LCA’s defense made the plays when they needed to - bend don’t break. Instant classic.
Congratulations to LCA but I said that long bus ride would take its toll on Lexington Catholic but didn’t think it would be that much
LCA makes a huge statement tonight. Congrats!
Tigerallamerican Wrote:Never a doubt...LCA’s offensive line dominated the LOS. LCA’s defense made the plays when they needed to - bend don’t break. Instant classic.

Never a doubt? Huh?
Great win for LCA, congrats!!
Congrats LCA
LCA definitely put there name in the 2a conversation with this win. Not terribly surprised. These 2 teams are very familiar with each other and Lex Cath, as good as there offense is, has some question marks defensively and LCA is a solid team on the offensive end.