Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: T-CATS and The Prideful One: What Happened?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey you two, one humiliating loss shouldn't keep you guys away forever. Come'on now, THIS IS THE YEAR. We cant loose faith now. Not with the IRONmen coming up tonight.

What say guys?
Your dedication to the cause of railing on the Ashland Tomcat posters for the rest of your days above ground has to be commended. Rarely does one see such focus.

As for Ashland, I believe it has panned out that they are an average team this year. Physical teams like Ironton and Russell will give them problems. Super physical teams like your Johnson Central Golden Eagles would destroy them as they did most times over the past decade. If Ashland gets past Russell this season, which is unlikely, then Belfry will likely be the end of the road.

Ashland needs a better weight program, bigger natural athletes to work with, and/or more hungry players like Bad Cat that you have called out for years.

I would love to hear the full story behind what happened on this message board years ago, though, to start your feud with Bad Cat and now T-Cats. You are certainly intent on trying to get them to bite.
nekysportsfan Wrote:Your dedication to the cause of railing on the Ashland Tomcat posters for the rest of your days above ground has to be commended. Rarely does one see such focus.

As for Ashland, I believe it has panned out that they are an average team this year. Physical teams like Ironton and Russell will give them problems. Super physical teams like your Johnson Central Golden Eagles would destroy them as they did most times over the past decade. If Ashland gets past Russell this season, which is unlikely, then Belfry will likely be the end of the road.

Ashland needs a better weight program, bigger natural athletes to work with, and/or more hungry players like Bad Cat that you have called out for years.

I would love to hear the full story behind what happened on this message board years ago, though, to start your feud with Bad Cat and now T-Cats. You are certainly intent on trying to get them to bite.
Much appreciated sportster. One must always keep their eye on the ball.

Who is this Bad Cat dude that you speak so highly of? I am familiar with one that is NOTso? Same family?
What happened to the Tomcat faithful Bob Seger. One loss put them in denial or did they find out the rest of the teams they play have hold backs from middle school and cancel the rest of their schedule. It’s very surprising and always enjoyed the back and forth with you and them
Patriot1 Wrote:What happened to the Tomcat faithful Bob Seger. One loss put them in denial or did they find out the rest of the teams they play have hold backs from middle school and cancel the rest of their schedule. It’s very surprising and always enjoyed the back and forth with you and them

Dunno what has happened patriot. I really think that an early season matchup between them and the WR Castle Elementary Tomcats would had had them a little more prepared going into their southern Ohio matchups. But I suspect you hit the nail on the head regarding holdbacks..Grapevine talk had it that the lone 6th grader holdback was the deal breaker.
When you have a kid playing college sports don't have a lot of time to hang out on here and talk about JC and there mighty program with that 1 banner. I'll take a picture of Putnam and all those flags hanging for you Seger know you will miss the trips to Ashland and Putnam!
patriot1 Wrote:what happened to the tomcat faithful bob seger. One loss put them in denial or did they find out the rest of the teams they play have hold backs from middle school and cancel the rest of their schedule. It’s very surprising and always enjoyed the back and forth with you and them

😂
T-CATS Wrote:When you have a kid playing college sports don't have a lot of time to hang out on here and talk about JC and there mighty program with that 1 banner. I'll take a picture of Putnam and all those flags hanging for you Seger know you will miss the trips to Ashland and Putnam!

You seemed to have plenty of time before to root root root for the home team on here....Is that The Prideful One's excuse too? Oh , I know, I know, it's all just coincidence, isn't it?..:biggrin:

Well as far as not being able to visit Putnam, that's kinda because you guys are afraid to play JC anymore and cancelled out on them...

Right?

Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:You seemed to have plenty of time before to root root root for the home team on here....Is that The Prideful One's excuse too? Oh , I know, I know, it's all just coincidence, isn't it?..:biggrin:

Well as far as not being able to visit Putnam, that's kinda because you guys are afraid to play JC anymore and cancelled out on them...

Right?

Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
Did the Tomcats give JC the same excuse they gave Belfry a few years ago when they dropped the Pirates and picked up Sheldon Clark?

"We need to play somebody we can beat" :igiveup:
Buc-a-roo Wrote:Did the Tomcats give JC the same excuse they gave Belfry a few years ago when they dropped the Pirates and picked up Sheldon Clark?

"We need to play somebody we can beat" :igiveup:

I think we all get a kick of listening to their fond memories of those days of yesteryear (right after the Civil War) when they won that state title. What they don't tell you is there was like only 12 teams in the state who even had a football program. However when those leather helmets came out, it was all down hill from there.Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:I think we all get a kick of listening to their fond memories of those days of yesteryear (right after the Civil War) when they won that state title. What they don't tell you is there was like only 12 teams in the state who even had a football program. However when those leather helmets came out, it was all down hill from there.Confusednicker:
We also get a kick out of thinking beating the CATS had won you a state title.. Competing with us got you 1 title. Mountain Dew thinks they won the prize when they could compete with and beat the CATS. Obviously you and Johnsonville have a long way to go too get the respect and titles your 1 thinks you have. Kentucky has the same syndrome with Louisville— little brother!!!!!
T-CATS Wrote:We also get a kick out of thinking beating the CATS had won you a state title.. Competing with us got you 1 title. Mountain Dew thinks they won the prize when they could compete with and beat the CATS. Obviously you and Johnsonville have a long way to go too get the respect and titles your 1 thinks you have. Kentucky has the same syndrome with Louisville— little brother!!!!!

Compete with? Lol....Best I recall Ashland got their assets kicked up to their shoulder blades for 15 straight games.......Now your just making a fool out of yourself.

And the new ASH-land battle cry is no mas!!