Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville Holy Cross Website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For you Pikeville Fans

http://www.holycrosshs.com/athfootball.htm

FIRST GAME OF THE 2007 SEASON WILL BE THE COUGARS VERSUS PIKEVILLE HS. IN THE THE PIKE COUNTY BOWL!
SEE PHOTO OF THE PIKEVILLE STADIUM BELOW AND FOR A 360 DEGREE VIEW OF THE BOWL COMPLEX GO TO www. pikevillesports.com/hambley.htm
SAT. AUGUST 25, 2007 8:00 PM, THE 2ND GAME OF THE NIGHT!

THE TEAM WILL TRAVEL AND PLAY SATURDAY, THEN STAY OVER SATURDAY NIGHT.

RECOGNIZED AS ONE OF THE "TOP OPENING SEASON BOWLS" IN THE STATE...WHY?
ONLY THE BEST "A" DIVISION FOOTBALL PROGRAMS IN THE STATE ARE INVITED TO THIS BOWL. THE OTHER BOWL WILL BE BELFRY VS CORBIN, PHELPS VS EAST RIDGE AND PIKE CO. CENTRAL VS SHELBY VALLEY.

HERES THE BOWL PACKAGE:

GAME AT THE BEAUTIFUL NEW MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR, SYNTHETIC TURF, 5000 SEAT PIKE COUNTY W.C. HAMBLEY STADIUM
TELEVISED GAME WITH DVD'S OF GAME AVAILABLE
ROUND TRIP TRANSPORTATION
BOWL JERSEYS FOR EVERY PLAYER
GIFTS FOR COACHING STAFF
TEAM PRE-GAME MEAL
COACHES PRESS CONFERENCE
A KEEPSAKE GAME PROGRAM WITH ARTICLES AND INFO ON ALL OF THE TEAMS AND BOWL GAME MATCHUPS

IN 2008 THE BOWL WILL MOVE TO BELFRY HS WITH THE SAME PACKAGE.
[Image: 570Hambleystadium.jpg]

[SIZE=1][SIZE=3]

Pikeville Holiday Inn Express- Headquarters For Cougar Football Team is SOLD OUT!
The Holiday Inn Express at Pikeville has been selected for "Cougar Headquarters." The hotel is new and very nice. The team and coaches will be checking in about 1:00pm on Saturday and staying overnight. Parents and fans must reserve their own rooms in Pikeville. Get reservations early! THE HOLIDAY INN IS SOLD OUT! REMEMBER THERE ARE ABOUT 2,000 PEOPLE COMING IN TO PIKEVILLE, CALL NOW TO SECURE A ROOM IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO STAY OVERNIGHT! Game date is Saturday, August 25, 2007 Holiday Inn Express Double Rooms $81.00 476 Mayo Trail Pikeville, Ky. 41502 1-606-433-1800 1-888-465-4329 hoidayinn.com
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
Soungs AWESOME! Would be an awesome atmosphere as a player! Always do a tremendous job with this bowl game to start the season off! 2 THUMBS UP, YEAR IN-YEAR OUT!
Yep, i checked that out months ago...did you also read the part where they say "We've rented out Gattis after the game to celebrate our first vicory of the season" .
P-Villain! Wrote:Yep, i checked that out months ago...did you also read the part where they say "We've rented out Gattis after the game to celebrate our first vicory of the season" .
Wow I saw that too. They are prematurely counting their chickens before they have hatched. Pikeville will be ready so watch out LHC!
P-Villain! Wrote:Yep, i checked that out months ago...did you also read the part where they say "We've rented out Gattis after the game to celebrate our first vicory of the season" .
Dang?!?! Talk about bulletin board material.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Dang?!?! Talk about bulletin board material.

I may print that out and bring it into practice today to hang up in the lockerroom
P-Villain! Wrote:I may print that out and bring it into practice today to hang up in the lockerroom
Good idea.
Not that it is set in stone but I heard that Kentucky Christian University will offer a bowl game next year to open up with too. This will allow teams to come play in the new stadium and for a chance for coaches to see players close up. This is just a rumor right now because the stadium is not even built. But it should happen next year.
P-Villain! Wrote:I may print that out and bring it into practice today to hang up in the lockerroom
My advice to you is if you are a player or a coach at Pikeville...stay away from reading sites like this. It is only for the fans!! Last year Pikeville's players were on here mouthing about Hazard and then laid an egg in the playoffs at home!! Stay focused on the "real" game and not the talk of the fans!!
It says "In 2008 this bowl will move to belfry with the same package".

Does this mean that it is alreadys et in stone that either:
A) Pikeville will play LHC again next season?
B) Belfry will host LHC in the Pike County Bowl?

I know that the PCB has done the two year contract thing lately (Henry Clay/NCC), so maybe it is going to be the same thing with Holy Cross/Corbin.
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Not that it is set in stone but I heard that Kentucky Christian University will offer a bowl game next year to open up with too. This will allow teams to come play in the new stadium and for a chance for coaches to see players close up. This is just a rumor right now because the stadium is not even built. But it should happen next year.
Is LHC playing in it next year? I figured they would have a two year contract like most teams do in the PCB. I'm just trying to find the relevance between the two correlated subjects. One being this thread about the LHC website and two being the bowl game at KCU.
bigpun Wrote:Is LHC playing in it next year? I figured they would have a two year contract like most teams do in the PCB. I'm just trying to find the relevance between the two correlated subjects. One being this thread about the LHC website and two being the bowl game at KCU.

Holy Cross will play Belfry next year and Pikeville will play Corbin.
hillbilly Wrote:Holy Cross will play Belfry next year and Pikeville will play Corbin.
That is what I thought.