Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky vs. Florida Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
7-7
14:16 2nd
Kentucky lost safety Yusuf Corker for the game after a targeting call.
14-7 Kentucky 7:46 2nd
:relaxing::relaxing:
As I’m writing this we’ve just went up 14-7. We may not wind up winning, but for second year in a row, we are the better team. We are dominating line of scrimmage. Smith looks poised and polished, Franks looks like the loser he has always been.
3:27 2nd still 14-7 UK.
Florida misses 27 yard field goal still 14-7.
14-7 UK halftime
14-10 7:17 3rd
21-10 5:39 3rd
For the first time I can ever remember, we’ve got big, physical receivers that you can just throw it up to, and the dbs don’t have a prayer. Ahmad Wagner will be playing on Sunday next year.
I feel bad now about trashing Franks earlier, because his season is probably over. I’ve never liked the way he conducts himself on the field, but I never, ever want to see someone get injured, so hopefully it won’t be a career ending injury.
21-10 after 3 quarters.
I say go for it right here. We are up two scores, they are gonna bring a backup in, take your chances right now, if we get it and eventually score a touchdown, game over.
I agree on going for it.
With our offense being what it is so far and our D getting better, this is going to be a tough UK team this season. 3 games in, backup QB, young secondary and we are up 21-10 on top 10 Florida. Dang this is nice
The backup qb is picking apart the Kentucky secondary. We need an interception or something.
Well i brag on them and they are playing 15 yards off the receivers and making the backup QB look like an all American
Need a stop here
21-16
Why in the world is AJ Rose still getting touches? Smoke is an obvious better back.
Stoops may have lost the game with that awful 4th and 1 by using the wildcat with rose
We need a td this drive.
We are going into prevent and play not to lose mode instead of that killer mode.
Seen this from Stoops so many times.
Bolt Wrote:Why in the world is AJ Rose still getting touches? Smoke is an obvious better back.
Stoops may have lost the game with that awful 4th and 1 by using the wildcat with rose
Agree. Keep Rose off the field.
Smoke runs like he means it. Rose tiptoes. And don’t forget we’re missing our starting safety who got ejected, and his backup got carted off. I’m not sure who we’ve got back there now.
Our secondary is just getting lit up. I hope they can come up with something. But being 15 yards off the receivers is killing us
Kash is the man
Hell yesh
Pages: 1 2