Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Why Did The Old Paintsville Principal Resign?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What Is The Real Reason That He Resigned? He Has Ruined Himself From Ever Getting A Principals Job Anywhere Now.
valleyrules101 Wrote:What Is The Real Reason That He Resigned? He Has Ruined Himself From Ever Getting A Principals Job Anywhere Now.

Why do you ask?
Are you serious? He'll be the Paintsville Elementary Principal after the current one retires. He's better suited for it and will do a great job!
I think Brian will be a great principal at the Elem. when it comes available especially after holding the helm at the High School.
valleyrules101 Wrote:What Is The Real Reason That He Resigned? He Has Ruined Himself From Ever Getting A Principals Job Anywhere Now.

What is your obsession with Paintsville and what goes on there. It doesn't matter what it is. Whether it be the football coaches, baseball coaches or principal, you're always on here tryin to start something. Why don't you worry about Shelby Valley and it's problems whatever they may be.
Amen Brother!!!!
you dont have to get all mad about it. if i want to talk about them and find out what the problem is there then i will!!!!!!!!
valleyrules101 Wrote:you dont have to get all mad about it. if i want to talk about them and find out what the problem is there then i will!!!!!!!!

Well I agree with Big Country, worry about your own problems not ours. This ain't no big deal anyways. Brian stepped down cause he didn't wanna deal with the older kids. His passion is in the elem. school and that's where he went. He has a childrens book that got published and CHILDREN is who he wants to teach, not a bunch of immature teenagers.