Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Korn's new album
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone heard korn's new song evolution? The album will be in stores july 31.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Anyone heard korn's new song evolution? The album will be in stores july 31.

it's a pretty good song, but I don't really like how it's all techno, it's not really them to me.
BFritz Wrote:it's a pretty good song, but I don't really like how it's all techno, it's not really them to me.

I agree, I like the song but the old korn is much better.
I have not heard it yet. is it going to on the radio alot ? they seem to play korn every now and then
Didn't like Korn back in the day, don't like them now. It seems cheesy to me.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I have not heard it yet. is it going to on the radio alot ? they seem to play korn every now and then

Yes, I have heard it on the radio a few times.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Yes, I have heard it on the radio a few times.

Thanks! I will hopefully catch it sometime.

This link should take you right to the video.
Korn in the old days kicked but, but since the last album I've lost alot of intrest in them though I still like them
I have alot of friends that have followed them a little closer than me and they all say that they sold out.
I really liked Korn back around 10 years ago, but haven't heard much from them in recent years.
Song's growing on me, but I still think it's not their style.
This song is OK but not what i am used to hearing from Korn. I must say I think "Follow the Leader" was their best album and "Blind" was their best song. If you can't remember it has a long build up into a (yelling) " ARE YOU READY!!!" It will get you pumped lol.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:This song is OK but not what i am used to hearing from Korn. I must say I think "Follow the Leader" was their best album and "Blind" was their best song. If you can't remember it has a long build up into a (yelling) " ARE YOU READY!!!" It will get you pumped lol.

I was always a hip-hop and rap fan, but I loved bands like Korn and Rage Against the Machine and songs like that, like Freak on a Leash, where he's beat boxing (sorta), and then he's just like "go," and it breaks out into a fast beat.

Bulls on Parade is another song like that (sorta).
I like the new song alot, does anyone have the album I seen it like two days ago and was going to buy it but didn't. Is the cd worth buying?
BFritz Wrote:I was always a hip-hop and rap fan, but I loved bands like Korn and Rage Against the Machine and songs like that, like Freak on a Leash, where he's beat boxing (sorta), and then he's just like "go," and it breaks out into a fast beat.

Bulls on Parade is another song like that (sorta).

Rage Against the Machine was pretty cool, Bulls on Parade was probably my favorite song of theirs. Whatever happened to their singer, I know the rest of the band formed up Audioslave with Chris Cornell from Soundgarden.
More Cowbell Wrote:Rage Against the Machine was pretty cool, Bulls on Parade was probably my favorite song of theirs. Whatever happened to their singer, I know the rest of the band formed up Audioslave with Chris Cornell from Soundgarden.

I agree with boht of you on that Rage was a very cool (and different) band. Too bad they could not keep it together. But as you mentioned they are all doing new things.... well actually I know that the bassist, guitarist, and drummer are in audioslave but I don't know what the heck the singer is doing lol.