Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BluegrassSportsTalk: Epsiode 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off, let me start off by saying thank you so much for the positive feedback and showing support to this idea of mine. I just checked the stats for the first episode and it has 45 downloads which and that is awesome and means a lot to me!

Episode 2 is going to be about predictions for this weeks upcoming games. I've talked to a few folks and have only had two agree to come on. So if you'd be willing to give some insight to your teams game or any game this week post in here or message me on here asking about how to get things going and whatever other questions you have for me about the podcast. You can ask CowboyDad and PHSDynasty about how easy it is to do. All you have to do is answer the phone and talk sports. It's as easy as that and I take care of everything else on this end to record it and upload it!
What games are members going to be making predictions on?
Right now just belfry and pikeville. No one else has responded yet
Ahem.

[Image: KXRdA7j2BJ1uSr7z5]
Spud6 Wrote:First off, let me start off by saying thank you so much for the positive feedback and showing support to this idea of mine. I just checked the stats for the first episode and it has 45 downloads which and that is awesome and means a lot to me!

Episode 2 is going to be about predictions for this weeks upcoming games. I've talked to a few folks and have only had two agree to come on. So if you'd be willing to give some insight to your teams game or any game this week post in here or message me on here asking about how to get things going and whatever other questions you have for me about the podcast. You can ask CowboyDad and PHSDynasty about how easy it is to do. All you have to do is answer the phone and talk sports. It's as easy as that and I take care of everything else on this end to record it and upload it!
MikeHonchoLives Wrote:Ahem.

[Image: KXRdA7j2BJ1uSr7z5]

You want to talk?
Spud6 Wrote:You want to talk?

The Honcho is a busy man.

But if the fine people of BGR want a report on the Polar Bears I can give a report!
MikeHonchoLives Wrote:The Honcho is a busy man.

But if the fine people of BGR want a report on the Polar Bears I can give a report!

This podcast is so easy to record on your side. You can do it while eating dinner. And everyone would want a report on the polar bears. Best mascot in the state
Just recorded a session with Patriots1. Boy, that man has forgot more about high school football than I’ll ever learn. That was incredible and can’t wait to let you all hear it.

If anyone else would be willing to come on and talk about high school sports and their teams upcoming game. My messages are wide open and you can ask patriots1. It’s as simple as answering the phone to be on the podcast.
I cant wait, I really enjoyed the first 1
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:I cant wait, I really enjoyed the first 1

Anyone from mayfield be willing to talk a little 2A football and their upcoming game?
Spud6 Wrote:Just recorded a session with Patriots1. Boy, that man has forgot more about high school football than I’ll ever learn. That was incredible and can’t wait to let you all hear it.

If anyone else would be willing to come on and talk about high school sports and their teams upcoming game. My messages are wide open and you can ask patriots1. It’s as simple as answering the phone to be on the podcast.

Great news.
Just recorded a 37 minute convo with bucslover68. Another great addition to episode two and can’t wait to upload and get some more great feedback from you all!
I have tried to listen to the podcast but it wont let me
Episode 2 is live ladies and gentleman!

We talk with Patriots1 and bucslover68 about their respective teams games this friday night. It was a great episode and I learned so much form these guys and had an absolute blast getting to know more about their programs! Found myself just sitting back and soaking in all this knowledge and was just letting the guests go with it and share their wisdom.

Can't thank these guys enough for their time and like I've said before, if you anyone wants to talk high school sports of any sorts just hit me with a PM and we can set it up. I won't turn anyone away and want to get as many people on the podcast as possible!

https://bluegrasssportstalk.podbean.com/
coach28 Wrote:I have tried to listen to the podcast but it wont let me

That's odd. Are you on your phone or computer? You should just have to click that play button and it should just start right up. Shoot me a PM if yo keep having troubles.
Spud6 Wrote:Episode 2 is live ladies and gentleman!

We talk with Patriots1 and bucslover68 about their respective teams games this friday night. It was a great episode and I learned so much form these guys and had an absolute blast getting to know more about their programs! Found myself just sitting back and soaking in all this knowledge and was just letting the guests go with it and share their wisdom.

Can't thank these guys enough for their time and like I've said before, if you anyone wants to talk high school sports of any sorts just hit me with a PM and we can set it up. I won't turn anyone away and want to get as many people on the podcast as possible!

https://bluegrasssportstalk.podbean.com/
Great show tonight Spud6 :worthy:
64SUR Wrote:Great show tonight Spud6 :worthy:

Thanks buddy! I wanted to get it out tonight that way folks could listen to it in the morning on the commute. So it’s texhnically kind of Thursday release like I said lol
Well, I wanted to get in bed by 10 pm tonight, so I figured I'd listen to a few minutes of this podcast before I went to sleep. It's now 11 pm, and I have yet to make it to bed all thanks to Spud and his podcast. It was like a good book you can't put down even though you need to. Excellent job, Spud. I would also like to say the guests on the first two episodes have been very knowledgeable and have don't a great job. Now, I'm off to bed.
Thanks west!
Just want to give a huge shout out to Spud who is putting so much time and talent toward this project. I have LOVED these two episodes!!! Knowing bucslover personally, I wasn't surprised at his knowledge and perspective toward Belfry football, but the other three that were interviewed were also knowledgeable and forthcoming about their area as well. Just good ole country boys sharing their wealth of knowledge and love for mountain football!!!

LOVE IT!!!!!

THANK YOU SPUD!!
Thanks so much granny! Means a lot and having a lot of fun in the first two episodes. Hope to talk to more schools and get them represented in the podcast.
Spud6 Wrote:Best mascot in the state

Incorrect Big Grin