Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle County @ Mercer County 9-13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
UK1 Wrote:Score from last year was 42-2. The score this year will have nothing to do with coaches being friends. Boyle could not run on Mercer last year and Boyle graduated their leading rusher. Mercer has to try and slow Boyle's passing game down while trying to establish a passing game. Mercer attempted 4 passes last year and was sacked close to 10 times. Mercer out rushed Boyle last year 157 to 139. Mercer held Boyle under 100 yards rushing with starters in.

No offense intended, but what is your point?
UK1 Wrote:Your Redshirt Junior going to Notre Dame got tackled in the endzone by a true freshman last year for a saftey. Anderson was up on us 28-0 at halftime last year. I am sure they were expecting the same this year also. Seems like i said above Mercer needs to slow Boyle's passing game down and get their passing game going better.

Redshirt junior, are we talking high school football or college?
Boyle in Boyle fashion. 56-7 Boyle, excellent talent.
I don’t blame Mercer fans for not caving in and having confidence. But all this “last year” stuff really don’t mean much. It’s also hard to judge stats from a game when the score was so lopsided. Not a shot at Mercer because Boyle was/is a good team, stats are fun to talk and look at, but stats from a year ago are no indication of how this game will play out. Good luck to both teams
Jack Lambert Wrote:I see a very similar score to the Danville game for Boyle and Mercer, Boyle with a running clock by halftime.

If they put a running clock on Mercer. Who will be able to slow them down ?
Dline Wrote:If they put a running clock on Mercer. Who will be able to slow them down ?

Alabama might have a shot.
FoSho Wrote:Alabama might have a shot.

Naw they won’t try playing them this early in the season.
Dline Wrote:Naw they won’t try playing them this early in the season.

....smart.
Rebels roll 48-6.
Jack Lambert Wrote:No offense intended, but what is your point?

No offense intended but you seem like a typical arrogant BOCO fan.
Hound05 Wrote:I don’t blame Mercer fans for not caving in and having confidence. But all this “last year” stuff really don’t mean much. It’s also hard to judge stats from a game when the score was so lopsided. Not a shot at Mercer because Boyle was/is a good team, stats are fun to talk and look at, but stats from a year ago are no indication of how this game will play out. Good luck to both teams

I agree the stats from last year aren't an indicator of what will happen this year, just stating facts from the last time they played. Score was 21-2 at the half last year so I wouldn't call it entirely lopsided.
UK1 Wrote:No offense intended but you seem like a typical arrogant BOCO fan.

Arrogant?

😂

We have been one of the most dominant KY HS Football Programs in the last 20 years and we love our Rebels, but we're not arrogant...we're just better than you.

😜
FoSho Wrote:Arrogant?

��

We have been one of the most dominant KY HS Football Programs in the last 20 years and we love our Rebels, but we're not arrogant...we're just better than you.

��

Thanks for making my point for me.
UK1 Wrote:Thanks for making my point for me.

You have no sense of humor. You must be a Democrat.
UK1 Wrote:I agree the stats from last year aren't an indicator of what will happen this year, just stating facts from the last time they played. Score was 21-2 at the half last year so I wouldn't call it entirely lopsided.

No it wasn’t entirely lopsided, and I didn’t mean or hope you didn’t take it that way, because I didn’t mean for it to come out like that. It’s a tall order to knock BC off. It takes talent, almost perfect execution, and several other things, but it can be done. Good luck to you guys
Hound05 Wrote:No it wasn’t entirely lopsided, and I didn’t mean or hope you didn’t take it that way, because I didn’t mean for it to come out like that. It’s a tall order to knock BC off. It takes talent, almost perfect execution, and several other things, but it can be done. Good luck to you guys

While the score was 21-2 at the half it was completely lopsided so try not to listen to that. Mercer County’s best play was a safety. Nothing really happened after that. Not only that but Boyle County ended the game with a running clock.

Hopefully we can put last year’s game behind us. Now, Coach B is good as they come but I just don’t see a way that Mercer County can keep it close. We will just have to see as their is still a game to play.

Then you don’t know me very well, but I can tell by this post, same as your other that you are either a Boyle hater or just a little on the jealous side.
FoSho Wrote:You have no sense of humor. You must be a Democrat.

Hey I’m a Democrat and I got a since of humor, you old Republican you.😁😁😁

And I’m still waiting on your answer.
I have watched the Mercer vs Anderson game. I’m not sure we can run on Mercer but if Anderson could catch the ball they win that game comfortably. I’m not worried with our receivers and say we win by at least 3 TDs. I also feel much better about our game vs Anderson.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Hey I’m a Democrat and I got a since of humor, you old Republican you.😁😁😁

I don't even know you anymore.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Then you don’t know me very well, but I can tell by this post, same as your other that you are either a Boyle hater or just a little on the jealous side.

Yes she is.
BoyleCo Wrote:I have watched the Mercer vs Anderson game. I’m not sure we can run on Mercer but if Anderson could catch the ball they win that game comfortably. I’m not worried with our receivers and say we win by at least 3 TDs. I also feel much better about our game vs Anderson.

If the Rebels can't run the ball against Mercer Co I'm quite sure wholesale changes will be made.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Hey I’m a Democrat and I got a since of humor, you old Republican you.😁😁😁

Stop it Jack you can’t be a democrat, please tell me it’s not so...
FoSho Wrote:You have no sense of humor. You must be a Democrat.

That’s what I was thinking about you.

I wouldn’t be broadcasting that.
Dline Wrote:That’s what I was thinking about you.

I'm somewhere right of Rush.

TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
fosho Wrote:i'm somewhere right of rush.

Trump 2020 🇺🇸

😁😅😂🤣
Dline Wrote:If they put a running clock on Mercer. Who will be able to slow them down ?

No offense to Mercer but they aren't close to being on the level of CAL, Highlands or LexCath. I liked their Anderson win but Anderson is obviously down this year and ACS and West Carter are not good teams. Good luck to the Titans.
Is Boyle co’s line more upper or lower class men this year?
Pages: 1 2 3