Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Frankfort @ Williamsburg 09/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions :Cheerlead
Williamsburg 56-0
Long bus ride back to Frankfort. :popcorn:

Williamsburg 56
Frankfort 13
Williamsburg running clock
Williamsburg the clock is already running.
Williamsburg big
Frankfort is not good. Have no clue about Williamsburg. Don’t think Frankfort will win many games this year other than other teams that are very down. What does Williamsburg have ?
FCSPY Wrote:Frankfort is not good. Have no clue about Williamsburg. Don’t think Frankfort will win many games this year other than other teams that are very down. What does Williamsburg have ?

#1 Williamsburg is very good with a deep roster, and won't be challenged in this one
pjdoug Wrote:#1 Williamsburg is very good with a deep roster, and won't be challenged in this one

PJ your one of Williamsburg’s biggest supporters on here, going to get you a Jacket cap...
4th cupcake/RPI killer in a row for Williamsburg to start the season.
We will find out if they are any good next week...
OldJacket Wrote:PJ your one of Williamsburg’s biggest supporters on here, going to get you a Jacket cap...

I only want a shirt that says Orange Bees.
jetpilot Wrote:4th cupcake/RPI killer in a row for Williamsburg to start the season.
We will find out if they are any good next week...

Two cupcakes played on WYMT Friday night and keep trying to pump each other up.
Frankfort just doesn’t have the talent that they usually do, add in youth and not very strong Up front and you have a long for back home!
pjdoug Wrote:Two cupcakes played on WYMT Friday night and keep trying to pump each other up.

PJDoug has went to the dark side. Cupcakes are a good thing for Williamsburg. I wish they would have already played any one of these cupcakes. In my opinion they wouldn’t have a prefect record. Love you PJDoug but when you were on those tracks you must have taken a shot to the head.
By the way Williamsburg wins this game easily. By the way PJDoug in my opinion Lynn camp was better competition than Williamsburg last year to Pikeville.
Patriot1 Wrote:PJDoug has went to the dark side. Cupcakes are a good thing for Williamsburg. I wish they would have already played any one of these cupcakes. In my opinion they wouldn’t have a prefect record. Love you PJDoug but when you were on those tracks you must have taken a shot to the head.

You'd be surprised to know how many times that I've landed on my head, Pikeville and Paintsville are also not as good as they are being made out to be. I even thought Pikeville was way better than they are right now.
Patriot1 Wrote:By the way Williamsburg wins this game easily. By the way PJDoug in my opinion Lynn camp was better competition than Williamsburg last year to Pikeville.

Confusednicker: is all I can say about that.
pjdoug Wrote:Confusednicker: is all I can say about that.

Sometimes competition makes a team not look so good and maybe you will find out in a couple of weeks. But your still my buddy.
Patriot1 Wrote:Sometimes competition makes a team not look so good and maybe you will find out in a couple of weeks. But your still my buddy.
And sometimes a team is not as good as advertised? Paintsville beat a down Beechwood team in a low scoring game then Somerset won big over Beechwood. In a couple weeks we'll see if Williamsburg can be competitive against Somerset.
pjdoug Wrote:And sometimes a team is not as good as advertised? Paintsville beat a down Beechwood team in a low scoring game then Somerset won big over Beechwood. In a couple weeks we'll see if Williamsburg can be competitive against Somerset.

I heard Williamsburg was going to drop the Somerset game and pick up another game with Jellico.Confusednicker:
jetpilot Wrote:I heard Williamsburg was going to drop the Somerset game and pick up another game with Jellico.Confusednicker:

That's what they need to do to prepare for that mediocre Pikeville offense.
Williamsburg with yet another STRONG matchup! This will be one of those games that will REALLY Benefit them come November!

Prediction, Jackets with a hard fought win!

Williamsburg 56
Frankfort 7.
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Williamsburg with yet another STRONG matchup! This will be one of those games that will REALLY Benefit them come November!

Prediction, Jackets with a hard fought win!

Williamsburg 56
Frankfort 7.

Williamsburg will still be playing when you are at home listening to the radio.
Williamsburg 49
Franklin 6
Burg 62
Frankfort 22
Jackets by 24