Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland 42 Rowan County 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Much need win for the rams nice job
Nice bounce back for the Rams.
Way to bounce back Rams!
Nice win
That’s more like it! Good job Rams!
I called running clock
Where you at RAMDAD50, way to go Rams.
The Rams laying the smack down on the Vikings! How was the new QB?
Seen that one coming
New QB threw 4TDS. Totally different Ram team this week. Played with urgency and intensity the whole game. Still a work in progress it much better this week
Big win for morale and for the offense in general. Regardless of competition level. The Rams needed and went out and got this one.
Congrats Rams. Nice win.
Patriot1 Wrote:Where you at RAMDAD50, way to go Rams.

I’m here...looks like the boys showed up and actually wanted to play football.We aren’t at the level we are use to seeing but if the kids give effort then that all you can ask for.Last week they rolled over which is non typical of a Raceland team.Lets see if the show up next week.
Good to see Raceland pull together and get the big win after last week. I think Russell being better than what everyone thought and Heighton going out combined to result in the debacle we saw last week. Raceland still has big talent at those 2 receiver spots and if they can get them the ball then they can still be dangerous. Happy to see the Rams get back on track.