Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County 80 South Laurel 40
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final From south laurel

3A Bell County 80

5A South Laurel 40

Bell County held south laurel to 12 second half points only d of the game

:trolldad:
Bell County better tighten up that D if they want to be a contender in 3A this year!
Regardless, congrats on the win.
Confusednicker:
Dudley flexing Confusednicker:
#55PirateFan Wrote:Bell County better tighten up that D if they want to be a contender in 3A this year!

:HitWall:
Demarcus ware Wrote:Dudley flexing Confusednicker:

I hope my Colonels don't allow this. lol
pjdoug Wrote:I hope my Colonels don't allow this. lol

We better play some d against your colonels!!!:flush:
I wasn’t there, but it’s pretty sad to put up 80 points on some kids. I know they should keep playing hard, however there could have been ways to keep them from doing that. Anyway, congratulations Bell and good luck.
Amazing.... 80-40 if Bell scored 60- South would have scored 60
four quarters Wrote:I wasn’t there, but it’s pretty sad to put up 80 points on some kids. I know they should keep playing hard, however there could have been ways to keep them from doing that. Anyway, congratulations Bell and good luck.

i don't like high scoring games but there wasn't a lick of d from either team and for 4 quarters they was almost going back and forth with scores well 2 and half quarters :HitWall:
Congrats to Bell
Without our big nose guard Trevor Kidd tonight. Def showed. Be back next game. Our offense will be hard to stop this season. Our d had a let down tonight without him.
Where was Kidd? Stephney stats?
four quarters Wrote:Where was Kidd? Stephney stats?

Kidd sat out with a minor injury.
four quarters Wrote:Where was Kidd? Stephney stats?

Sophomore RB Brandon Baker had 5 td’s.
Sort of a let down game played super defense last week against a rival had no enthusiasm at all tonight seem to be going through the motions but a w is a w we’ll take it
The worst defense I have ever witnessed in a high school game. It better tighten up quick. We definitely missed Kidd on the line.
BobcatForever Wrote:We better play some d against your colonels!!!:flush:

Yeah. I believe you can do that, but I don't believe you'll score 80. lol
BellCo18 Wrote:Sophomore RB Brandon Baker had 5 td’s.

is Baker my cousin?
I would accuse Dudley of running it up. But it appeared that Bell Co was going to HAVE to keep scoring in order to win....and they did.
I’m sorry, but if you give up 40 to lowly South Laurel you just are not a top 10 team. I’m told it was mostly on the 1’s. Scoring 80 doesn’t mask the fecal smell.
Lord Grantham Wrote:I’m sorry, but if you give up 40 to lowly South Laurel you just are not a top 10 team. I’m told it was mostly on the 1’s. Scoring 80 doesn’t mask the fecal smell.

Thanks. We appreciate your concern.
80! 🙄🙄🙄🙄
BellCo18 Wrote:Thanks. We appreciate your concern.

^ Confusednicker:
Kidd being out hurt. Bailey has monster game for Bell on defense
Someone remind the players and coaches this is FOOTBALL season. Ain’t time for shooting hoops and scoring a lot yet lol
Congrats to Bell
pjdoug Wrote:Yeah. I believe you can do that, but I don't believe you'll score 80. lol

I agree your colonels will play some d
pjdoug Wrote:is Baker my cousin?

Confusedhh: I would say so
Lord Grantham Wrote:I’m sorry, but if you give up 40 to lowly South Laurel you just are not a top 10 team. I’m told it was mostly on the 1’s. Scoring 80 doesn’t mask the fecal smell.

:dontthink CAN YOU SAY NOT FOCUSED AT ALL ON DEEEEFENSEEEEE !!!!!
Pages: 1 2