Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott County Central @ Floyd Central, 9/6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: R2GsuEN.png]

Bolz, its Gingerbread week and this ole boi is running wide freakin open. The feastin will commence tomorrow night as I hit downtown Hindman on my scooter feasting on every tater I can find, wowza! Magz and the Pats are working hard this week to put together a game plan that will cause pure devastation on Floyd mountain.

Pats by 0.75

#gbreadweekisaweeklikenoother #carldisdancinginthestreets More mash taters please!!!
I'll go with the home team in this one just because of home field advantage.
Knott county’s freshman QB broke his thumb. Out for 6 weeks
Floyd by 12
[Image: giphy.gif] Bolz all the Floyd countians worrying about Hurricane Dorian coming up da coastline but theyz better be worried about ole Fatpat hitting the concessions category 5 style brutha! Pat Nation getting fired up Ric Flair style! Magz and da entourage be coming in wide open! #weightkeepsolefatpatgroundedinastorm More mash taters please!!!
Going with Floyd Central in a close one
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: giphy.gif] Bolz all the Floyd countians worrying about Hurricane Dorian coming up da coastline but theyz better be worried about ole Fatpat hitting the concessions category 5 style brutha! Pat Nation getting fired up Ric Flair style! Magz and da entourage be coming in wide open! #weightkeepsolefatpatgroundedinastorm More mash taters please!!!

FatPat, I think you guys are going to need some extra taters to pull it off. Gotta go with F.C 35-14
Hate to go against won of the funniest posters on bgr but Floyd Central, sorry FatPat.
Tater truck is out of taters. Floyd county by 7
[Image: 39ujcd.gif] Bolz the ole cafeteria is pumped up! BoPo said baby we gotz to get the boys fired up and filled up with extra tater juice as we going in to Floyd at one speed and thats wide open! The Dolla store at the 80 intersection be hit hard before hitting the mountain! Ole Fatpat and entourage be going from dry county to wet county bruthas and party starts when Fatpat crosses the county line! #genius #whatsinthejam #fridaynightlightspellsparty More mash taters please!!!
[Image: LiveReliableBluefish-small.gif] Bruthas ole Fatpat not feeling the love for the Pats bruh and lil confused but its all good! Bolz like my grammy used to say when she go to the local bingo place we may lose but we going to give it he#! Pat Nation be converging hard tonight and back up in da morning to hit the Gbread parade whether we win or lose! Went by to check the ole cholesterol and tryglycies and blood guy said big guy aint nothing coming but red white and blue! Ole Fatpat nodded the ole head and said thats what im talking about baby! Once a Patriot always a Patriot! #patriotattitude #havetaterswilltravel More mash taters please!!!
Lol
FatPat, I think the tater truck broke down at the gingerbread festival!