Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bluegrass Rivals Class 1A Rankings 9-2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1. Pikeville
2. Paintsville
3. Campbellsville
4. Williamsburg
5. Newport Central Catholic
6. Hazard
7. Raceland
8. Crittenden County
9. Kentucky Country Day
10. Frankfort

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings Committee is made up of members selected from this site.
1A Lynn Camp Beat Frankfort Confusednicker:

Some surprise teams in 1A ain’t getting any loved
Eminence 2-0
Berea 2-0
Lynn Camp 2-0

Ludlow 1-1

Just having fun :closeenough:
Bump :popcorn:
Lynn Camp should definitely be ahead of Frankfort, and Williamsburg is ahead off Campbellsville.
Westside Wrote:1. Pikeville
2. Paintsville
3. Campbellsville
4. Williamsburg
6. Hazard
7. Raceland
8. Crittenden County
9. Kentucky Country Day
10. Frankfort

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings Committee is made up of members selected from this site.
Maybe Campbellsville and Paintsville both will lose this week Smile
fridaynightfights Wrote:Lynn Camp should definitely be ahead of Frankfort, and Williamsburg is ahead off Campbellsville.

I think so.
I think Eminence or Ludlow should be at #10......What county is Eminence in ? :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:I think Eminence or Ludlow should be at #10......What county is Eminence in ? :popcorn:

Henry County about 10 miles north of Shelbyville.
Lynn Camp beat Frankfort at Frankfort. If you aren’t going to pay attention to the games each week, don’t vote.
64SUR Wrote:1A Lynn Camp Beat Frankfort Confusednicker:

Some surprise teams in 1A ain’t getting any loved
Eminence 2-0
Berea 2-0
Lynn Camp 2-0

Ludlow 1-1

Just having fun :closeenough:

Ahem.
Westside Wrote:1. Pikeville
2. Paintsville
3. Campbellsville
4. Williamsburg
6. Hazard
7. Raceland
8. Crittenden County
9. Kentucky Country Day
10. Frankfort

I say this with love, but you all are idiots! Does no one pay attention to scoreboards?

Lynn Camp beat Frankfort...
Lynn Camp struggles against Jackson Co
Berea puts a running clock on Jackson Co...

Who is the most deserving of those three?
bball_fan Wrote:I say this with love, but you all are idiots! Does no one pay attention to scoreboards?

Lynn Camp beat Frankfort...
Lynn Camp struggles against Jackson Co
Berea puts a running clock on Jackson Co...

Who is the most deserving of those three?

From one idiot to another bball_fan :goofy:neither one in my opinion, Now Ludlow maybe. But you’re welcome to post your top 10.
1. Pikeville
2. Pikeville JV
3. Pikeville Freshman

4. Williamsburg
5. Campbellsville
6. Hazard
7. Pikeville 8th grade
8. NCC
9. Raceland
10. Berea
If you all fill so strongly about the rankings. Please feel free to comment in here and help Westside instead of just calling him and others idiots for what they’ve decided. I’m sure they would be willing to move things around, it’s hard to watch all the games across the state and he does the top 10 rankings for every single class in the state of Kentucky.
2000PHS Wrote:1. Pikeville
2. Pikeville JV
3. Pikeville Freshman

4. Williamsburg
5. Campbellsville
6. Hazard
7. Pikeville 8th grade
8. NCC
9. Raceland
10. Berea

Paintsville is better than Williamsburg.
It's hard to watch all the games, not hard to check KHSAA.org and see scores though. I question a lot of things on this top ten, but I agree opinions are opinions but scores are scores.

My top ten...

1.Pikeville
2. Paintsville (beating Beechwood is something Campbellsville never came close to doing)
3.Newport Central Catholic
4.Williamsburg
5.Campbellsville
6.Hazard
7.Raceland
8.Crittenden Co
9.Kentucky Country Day
10. Ludlow (I'll agree with whomever mentioned them earlier, their scores at least look pretty impressive.

When it comes to other teams who could make this list...

Lynn Camp beat Frankfort, so I'll put Camp above Frankfort. Frankfort beat Paris, so Paris should be lower than Frankfort. Lynn Camp beat Jackson Co but struggled; Berea put a running clock on Jackson. Harlan played Berea pretty darn tough. Berea beat Pineville 21 to 0 in a scrimmage, yes I realize this carries less weight than regular season but it is a measuring stick. Still wonder really about Nicholas County, Eminence and Russellville. But right now, continuing on down the line...

11.Berea
12.Pineville
13.Harlan
14.Lynn Camp
15.Frankfort
16.Paris

Nicholas County, Russellville and Eminence could be on here somewhere too. We just don't know yet.

All I am saying is take some time, look at scores across the state and make educated picks. Don't pick teams based on name alone.
2. Pikeville JV
3. Pikeville Freshman

4. Williamsburg
5. Campbellsville
6. Hazard
7. Pikeville 8th grade
8. NCC
9. Raceland
10. Berea

Don’t forget our JR High Team! 😜
Spud6 Wrote:If you all fill so strongly about the rankings. Please feel free to comment in here and help Westside instead of just calling him and others idiots for what they’ve decided. I’m sure they would be willing to move things around, it’s hard to watch all the games across the state and he does the top 10 rankings for every single class in the state of Kentucky.

No, Spud. I appreciate your offer, but I don't want bball_fan on this committee. The guys I have selected have spent a lot more time and have a lot more quality posts on this site than bball_fan. My guys have repeatedly demonstrated their knowledge through their ability to not only debate topics intelligently, but to do so without insulting others. bbaall_fan fails in at least one of these areas.

Bball_fan, I think we can agree that the season is early, and we are all still accessing teams. I think we can also agree teams change week to week especially from game 1 to game 2. Teams also progress at different rates. Apparently, some members of the committee feel Frankfort has improved more than Lynn Camp after two games. Apparently, they were really impressed with Frankfort's win over Paris this past weekend and not as impressed with Lynn Camp's win over Jackson County.

Bball_fan, if you or anyone else want to get on here and call me an idiot or any other names you can think of, free to do so. That doesn't bother me in the least. Let me say this to you and everyone else, though. Do not insult the committee members as a whole or individual. That is crossing the line with me. I will not tolerate that. They put a lot of hard work into this, and I am not going to tolerate others insulting them for their efforts.
Westside Wrote:No, Spud. I appreciate your offer, but I don't want bball_fan on this committee. The guys I have selected have spent a lot more time and have a lot more quality posts on this site than bball_fan. My guys have repeatedly demonstrated their knowledge through their ability to not only debate topics intelligently, but to do so without insulting others. bbaall_fan fails in at least one of these areas.

Bball_fan, I think we can agree that the season is early, and we are all still accessing teams. I think we can also agree teams change week to week especially from game 1 to game 2. Teams also progress at different rates. Apparently, some members of the committee feel Frankfort has improved more than Lynn Camp after two games. Apparently, they were really impressed with Frankfort's win over Paris this past weekend and not as impressed with Lynn Camp's win over Jackson County.

Bball_fan, if you or anyone else want to get on here and call me an idiot or any other names you can think of, free to do so. That doesn't bother me in the least. Let me say this to you and everyone else, though. Do not insult the committee members as a whole or individual. That is crossing the line with me. I will not tolerate that. They put a lot of hard work into this, and I am not going to tolerate others insulting them for their efforts.

I will publicly apologize for using a belittling term toward you and any member of the committee I offended. However, I do feel strongly that many did not take the time to look at the weekend results and get an accurate assessment of games around the state. Each class is different this year, maybe more so than years past; and the committee needs to take the time to research before simply tossing rankings out. I imagine everyone involved would prefer this ranking be given credibility.
2. Pikeville JV
3. Pikeville Freshman

4. Williamsburg
5. Campbellsville
6. Hazard
7. Pikeville 8th grade
8. NCC
9. Raceland
10. Berea

Now there's the Pikeville fans we all know and …..
Here's how I'd have them:

1) Pikeville
2) Campbellsville
3) Paintsville
4) NCC
5) Williamsburg
6) Raceland
7) Hazard
8) Crittenden Co
9) KCD
10) Berea
Full of dodo
Easy Wind Wrote:Now there's the Pikeville fans we all know and …..

He is not a Pikeville fan but more of a hater, actually he (2000PHS) is a Paintsville fan. He is being his sarcastic self.
Spud6 Wrote:If you all fill so strongly about the rankings. Please feel free to comment in here and help Westside instead of just calling him and others idiots for what they’ve decided. I’m sure they would be willing to move things around, it’s hard to watch all the games across the state and he does the top 10 rankings for every single class in the state of Kentucky.

Westside is one of the best. He does a fine job.
jetpilot Wrote:Paintsville is better than Williamsburg.

No they ain't.
bball_fan Wrote:It's hard to watch all the games, not hard to check KHSAA.org and see scores though. I question a lot of things on this top ten, but I agree opinions are opinions but scores are scores.

My top ten...

1.Pikeville
2. Paintsville (beating Beechwood is something Campbellsville never came close to doing)
3.Newport Central Catholic
4.Williamsburg
5.Campbellsville
6.Hazard
7.Raceland
8.Crittenden Co
9.Kentucky Country Day
10. Ludlow (I'll agree with whomever mentioned them earlier, their scores at least look pretty impressive.

When it comes to other teams who could make this list...

Lynn Camp beat Frankfort, so I'll put Camp above Frankfort. Frankfort beat Paris, so Paris should be lower than Frankfort. Lynn Camp beat Jackson Co but struggled; Berea put a running clock on Jackson. Harlan played Berea pretty darn tough. Berea beat Pineville 21 to 0 in a scrimmage, yes I realize this carries less weight than regular season but it is a measuring stick. Still wonder really about Nicholas County, Eminence and Russellville. But right now, continuing on down the line...

11.Berea
12.Pineville
13.Harlan
14.Lynn Camp
15.Frankfort
16.Paris

Nicholas County, Russellville and Eminence could be on here somewhere too. We just don't know yet.

All I am saying is take some time, look at scores across the state and make educated picks. Don't pick teams based on name alone.

Why do you have Newport Central Catholic in the 3. spot?
Easy Wind Wrote:Now there's the Pikeville fans we all know and …..

Paintsville fan.
Patriot1 Wrote:He is not a Pikeville fan but more of a hater, actually he (2000PHS) is a Paintsville fan. He is being his sarcastic self.

He might be my cousin.
2. Pikeville JV
3. Pikeville Freshman

4. Williamsburg
5. Campbellsville
6. Hazard
7. Pikeville 8th grade
8. NCC
9. Raceland
10. Berea

I know your doing this to be funny , but Raceland 8th grade beat pikeville 8th grade 32-0
pjdoug Wrote:He might be my cousin.

That’s ok but he still is a Pikeville hater.
Pages: 1 2