Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin 35 Notre Dame, TN 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final :relaxing:
Notre Dame is a good team, nice win for the Hounds
Congratulations to the Hounds
Congrats Red Hounds. Good competition and good win.
Defense looked miles ahead of last week. If they keep this much better week after week I’d be very very happy. Offense looked good too. We’ve just got to make some catches here and there. Our QB is young and very talented. He’ll get there. Some of his throws were a tad off from being TDS. But that’s to be expected. I don’t want to wish the kids life away but I can’t wait to see his group as juniors and seniors. A lot of freshman, or a lot more than normal, we’re on the field tonight and looked pretty good.
64SUR Wrote:Final :relaxing:

Congrats to the Mighty Hounds and my buddy 64SUR! Nice win.
Way to go Corbin !
Hounds dominated second half. Defense was incredible second half
They let Longmire get involved this week
They need to run power game with 18 at FB and 32 TB until QB matures and learns to read defenses.
This shows how good Whitley County is Smile
pjdoug Wrote:This shows how good Whitley County is Smile

Super Bowl is only one time a year. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Super Bowl is only one time a year. Confusednicker:

Super Bowl is at the end of the year.
Whose corbyn play nex year in this game
2face Wrote:Whose corbyn play nex year in this game
Corbin plays with you behind the shed.
2face Wrote:Whose corbyn play nex year in this game

IMG academy. We are favored already. And ashurst is the head Ref. We’ve already contacted the best Lynn camp had to offer and will be switching the players over ASAP.
Hound05 Wrote:IMG academy. We are favored already. And ashurst is the head Ref. We’ve already contacted the best Lynn camp had to offer and will be switching the players over ASAP.

Well if them corbyn players had any sense theyd come to play for the campers and win a state title cause they won’t at corbyn
A few short this yr or we could be reel good
Them kids at corbyns parents won’t born last time corby won a title
Hound05 Wrote:IMG academy. We are favored already. And ashurst is the head Ref. We’ve already contacted the best Lynn camp had to offer and will be switching the players over ASAP.
:biglmao:
Young Hounds getting better every game, Haddix doing another outstanding job with a young team.
2face Wrote:Well if them corbyn players had any sense theyd come to play for the campers and win a state title cause they won’t at corbyn
A few short this yr or we could be reel good
Them kids at corbyns parents won’t born last time corby won a title

If I had kids and hated them I still wouldn’t send them down there around you rubes..there hasn’t been a group of parents at Synn Camp that’s even played for a state championship go steal some oxygen elsewhere...
Hounds look some better. We don’t need to get over confident as ND was a less than average team with absolutely no passing game. Corbin did not have a defensive player more than 5 yards off the line of scrimmage as ND basically ran 6 plays. Good 2nd half hounds.