Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knoxville Catholic, TN 31 Highlands 28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Highlands performed much better than most, including me, expected against Knoxville. Had a lead with 5 minutes to go, but lost in the last 2 minutes.
I would say a really strong performance by The Birds.
From ones that were there, who had the better opponent, Highlands or Corbin?
Highlands. Knox Catholic was loaded.
As usual. They cant stop a good team. Maybe get out of the 3/5. Or move some people around. Or play a few both ways. Or change defensive coordinator �� They have the athletes. It’s setting the right defense and putting players in the right position to win. And calling the right defense stunts ect for the situation. Simple!!!
Highlands showed they can play with quality football teams.
bo67 Wrote:As usual. They cant stop a good team. Maybe get out of the 3/5. Or move some people around. Or play a few both ways. Or change defensive coordinator �� They have the athletes. It’s setting the right defense and putting players in the right position to win. Simple!!!

Knox Cath is loaded.. a lot of 4 star kids on that roster. Don’t know if I’d be that upset with their performance. They were right there at the end.
Then they will surely stop Cov Cath? I want them to. But unless they make some defensive adjustments. I don’t see that happening
bo67 Wrote:Then they will surely stop Cov Cath? I want them to. But unless they make some defensive adjustments. I don’t see that happening

I’ve not got to see Cov Cath in person, but i know they’re one of the states top teams. I was impressed with the QB for highlands, wish they had let him create a little more. He was a nice player.
Whose corbyn play nex year
I’ve seen Cov Cath twice. THE REAL DEAL
Congrats Birds you made a believer out of me.
Always good to see a Tennessee team beat an Ohio team Smile
2face Wrote:Whose corbyn play nex year

Who is corbyn and what does nex mean?