Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell Co @ South Laurel 9/6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bell should name the score of this game.

Bell Co 40
South Laurel 6
Bell county
Bell county 41
South laurel 7
Coach Dudley will win a 100 games in 6 years playing these type of schedule. :pondering: I Know a win is a win. Call coach Haddix at Corbin :phone::phone::phone:

Bell County 56
South Laurel 07
Bell County 42-7
64SUR Wrote:Coach Dudley will win a 100 games in 6 years playing these type of schedule. :pondering: I Know a win is a win. Call coach Haddix at Corbin :phone::phone::phone:

Bell County 56
South Laurel 07

Why bring up Corbin? We all know they can’t win a big game away from Campbell Field. 😂
I am looking for Bell to keep improving and cut down the turnovers. They need to get better every week.
Bell should improve, the schedule (not my call or choices) doesn’t help prepare them for regional championship and beyond. Stats will look great and record also, but running clocks won’t help Bell.
Bell wins big
Does any Bell fans troll other teams post, like always bringing up Corbin or Fat Boy Haddix etc. Just wondering
Mnt boy fb Wrote:Does any Bell fans troll other teams post, like always bringing up Corbin or Fat Boy Haddix etc. Just wondering

Why no and Corbin fans never troll or bring up Senile Hilton sitting in the stands sucking on his thumb...…...
Bell County wins comfortably. I'm afraid this schedule (same thing with Breathitt County) will look great in the win/lose column at the end of the year but will be devastating as far as preparing the Bobcats for the playoffs.

Bell County 48
S. Laurel 12
BellCo18 Wrote:Why bring up Corbin? We all know they can’t win a big game away from Campbell Field. 😂

Confusednicker:
Bell wins big on the road
Bell Co @ South Laurel 9/6. Come on guys. No Corbin, Haddix, Dudley or schedules. Lets see more picks.

Bell runs away with a four td win. South should be so much stronger with enrollment.
Tic Tock Bell runs the clock
Bell Co 56 - South Laurel 7
Running clock. Look for Stephney to have a big game since the Louisville visit. Stats aren’t overwhelming because of teams having a rover on him. Regardless of numbers he still is an awesome player.
What the hell is a Rover? Some kind of dog..
I was told London was offered by L’ville.. any truth to this?
JK
Craze JACKET man Wrote:What the hell is a Rover? Some kind of dog..
I was told London was offered by L’ville.. any truth to this?

Don't think he has officially yet been offered