Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 19 Beechwood 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final
Beechwood and NCC both go down on the same night wow.
Congrats Paintsville. Nice win!!
Wow Confusederiously: Congratulations Paintsville :Cheerlead
Way to go Paintsville. I knew the Tigers would win Smile
Good win Paintsville. Congrats.
Any details on this one? My NKY bias has me believing Beechwood would win.
Big win for the Tigers.
Tigers gonna slip in the polls. Can’t lose to a 1a.
Great win Tigers. Congrats.
Very good win for Paintsville. Not too proud to say I was wrong. I had Beechwood by 2 or 3 TDS #MountainFootballRocks
Way to go Paintsville the east is a beast
Paintsville shows a ton of guts to rally after going down 14-0 in the 1st half. Great win for Pville!
This makes me think Somerset might be number 2 in 2a
bball_fan Wrote:This makes me think Somerset might be number 2 in 2a

Bunnies looking scarey good right now.
bball_fan Wrote:This makes me think Somerset might be number 2 in 2a

Somerset is very good! It wouldn't surprise me if they are playing at Kroger Field for a state title
Pikeville's next up on schedule. We gonna shut PilotJet up next week. I'm sick of him getting on here and running that mouth. After next Friday we won't have to listen to his nonsense for awhile!!!!
^how about that
Easy there Bud. Everyone on here (even Pikeville fans) gets tired of Jet. You can bet Pikeville will come ready to play, but I really like this team. Paintsville has a bunch of blue collar boys who loved to play for each other. As Patriot said, the east is a beast. It really is up for grabs. Whoever wants it the most and peaks at the right time will play at Kroger Field. Still way to early for a prediction...it's a long season. But, go Tigers!! ��
Where was this game played at?
Georgetown College
PHSForever Wrote:Very good win for Paintsville. Not too proud to say I was wrong. I had Beechwood by 2 or 3 TDS #MountainFootballRocks

Brother, you wasn't the only one who was wrong. And like you, I'm glad I was. Love seeing mountain teams shock the world! 😂. GREAT win for The Ville.

Beechwood, just shake this one off, get ready for next week. Way to much football left to play to dwell on this to long.
Budsqueezer Wrote:Pikeville's next up on schedule. We gonna shut PilotJet up next week. I'm sick of him getting on here and running that mouth. After next Friday we won't have to listen to his nonsense for awhile!!!!

Brother we may win but there ain’t no shutting up JP hahaha

For the record, Pikeville is better than Beechwood this year.
Great win for the alma mater. I don’t really fool with it anymore due to a couple of the administrators at PHS, but glad to see the team pull this one out.
I'm hearing when certain administrator's contract is up @ end of year he'll be out and we can get a blue blood back in there. Hope to see u back @ games soon Redneck
Could it have been Beechwoods first game of the year and Paintsville second that gave the advantage to Paintsville.
Budsqueezer Wrote:Pikeville's next up on schedule. We gonna shut PilotJet up next week. I'm sick of him getting on here and running that mouth. After next Friday we won't have to listen to his nonsense for awhile!!!!

Dang it SqueezerBud can't you enjoy your win over last year's Beechwood JV team for 5 minutes before Pikeville takes over your brain?Confusednicker:
U better worry about tonight PJ or u and your squad will be 0-1 coming into the Ville next Friday
Budsqueezer Wrote:U better worry about tonight PJ or u and your squad will be 0-1 coming into the Ville next Friday

It will be hard to be 0 and 1 when Pikeville has already won one. Squeezer get it right before you talk. Now you are right Pikeville does have a tough game tonight with Mingo but this thread is about Paintsville and for their win.
Tiggers! Huge win!
Pages: 1 2