Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Greenup County 40 Fleming County 36
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
To close !!! Way to close GC!! My Rams are in trouble this year!
Greenup got out to a 21-0 lead and Fleming fought back and took the lead. Greenup scored with :36 left to go ahead. Fleming got all the way down to the 5 and ran out of time.
thecoacher Wrote:Greenup got out to a 21-0 lead and Fleming fought back and took the lead. Greenup scored with :36 left to go ahead. Fleming got all the way down to the 5 and ran out of time.

That does not bode well for GC.....They should have man handled Fleming
Congrats to Greenup
My opinion don’t grade Greenup County over this game, had a great game last week and lost to their rivals(Raceland). Which may have took the air out of their sales then play a team you supposedly should have beaten pretty easily. Could have been a let down. I mean no disrespect to Fleming but just my point of view but Congratulations to Greenup and also Fleming must have been a great game.
Listened to some of this game. Shootout! Great game
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:That does not bode well for GC.....They should have man handled Fleming

I really think people are selling Fleming County short. I'm not saying they are a top 5 team but I think they are a lot better than people think.