Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Girls Basketball coach at BMS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They have hired a coach,it is Jessica Lovell,played at Pikeville College,and at BHS,before that at Turkey Creek,where she led them to their first county championship,a very good hire for BMS,that are lucky to get someone as her,should do well there,she is a very smart player and knows the game,and what it takes to win.Wish her the best of luck,GO GET'EM JESS
Great hire - depending on who helps her.
http://http://www.williamsondailynews.co...sports.txt
There is a story that was wrote about Keith May and his new position and Jess and her position.
Keith is a great coach and I'm glad to see him back into sports with the younger kids.
I wonder if they will get anybody to take the volleyball squad? and NEXT from my understanding and Im sure you know to they will have good help for Jess.
Belfry Wins Wrote:I wonder if they will get anybody to take the volleyball squad? and NEXT from my understanding and Im sure you know to they will have good help for Jess.

I hope she has good help but I have no clue who will be helping her.

My only fear is she is young -22-23 yrs old- I hope they do not put someone in there with her who has to much of a dominate personality that will try and run over her. I really believe Keith will help her as much as he can but he is spread pretty thin. Jessica will do great if people will have patience with her, because she has great knowledge and understands the game.

On the volleyball part, the only ones I know that could take that position is Bill Bevins or Coach Mounts comes down and does it, other than those 2 I do not know of anyone that has the knowledge to TEACH volleyball in this area as Staci Gilliam is moving to Morehead St. to finish up her masters. Maybe there is more out there.
I heard that David Copley was helping the girl basketball team ??does anyone know?
I think last years team did one heckuve job and absolutely no recognition for it. All but 1 are now at the high school..........BHS's gain.......
ALos good luck to the BMS girls players left behind.