Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scott (Tenn.) at Whitley County 8/30/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whitley County hosts Scott (Huntsville, Tennessee). Who will win?
Not sure if Whitley County can get fired up like they can against Corbin. I’m sure someone will remind me late Friday night. Confusederiously:

Scott TN 35
Whitley County 20

Go Whitley County :Cheerlead
Whitley County 35-0
Scott County plays in a real tough district, one of Tennessee's best. Big Schools from Knoxville. They always put a good team on the field. Hope Whitley wins but pick Scott Co. 28-27
64SUR Wrote:Not sure if Whitley County can get fired up like they can against Corbin. I’m sure someone will remind me late Friday night. Confusederiously:

Scott TN 35
Whitley County 20

:trolldad:
64SUR Wrote:Not sure if Whitley County can get fired up like they can against Corbin. I’m sure someone will remind me late Friday night. Confusederiously:

Scott TN 35
Whitley County 20

Scott County is good. Should I change my prediction?
I going with Whitley County because I am for PJDoug even though he is mad at Pikeville fans
Patriot1 Wrote:I going with Whitley County because I am for PJDoug even though he is mad at Pikeville fans

I'm not mad Smile. My great great grandmother was born in Scott County,TN so I probably have some cousins on their team Smile
R-U-N-I-T-U-P-T-H-E-G-U-T where are you still have time to play in the pick’em picks :biglmao:
64SUR Wrote:R-U-N-I-T-U-P-T-H-E-G-U-T where are you still have time to play in the pick’em picks :biglmao:

I figured he was at Corbin and has a new identity. Don't you see him at bingo or practices?
Whitley County 21-14
Colonels by 10
[Image: rocky_top_th.jpg]
Whitley Co.27 - Scott Co(Tn) 17
Whitley Co 28-14
I can't wait to see the Colonels play against the Highlanders. They should schedule this game every year along with Williamsburg playing against Oneida.
Be good to set this up as bowl game and rotate it between 4 schools
Very winnable game. Diet Pepsi Drinker please tell Bob Lawson to research before his emails and he will see why. This guy has no clue when it comes to coaching. I do believe his record is 0- LIFETIME as HC. Colonels win this week!!!!!