Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Laurel vs Breathitt County 8/30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who will come off the "Riverbank" with a victory?
Breathitt County
South Laurel 28-14
Breathitt is hard to beat on the River Bank and in the Honey Bowl. Breathitt Co. 35-21
Breathitt by 10+
South 21-0
Imma go with the Bobcats in a close one. Breatthit can be a very solid team if this year if they play their cards right. Hard to win on the road @ the riverbank.
Bobcats 28-20
Breathitt County 42
South Laurel 28
South Laurel 34-20
Unfortunately I think breathitt may run away this one. SL had a good first week showing but I don’t know that they can stop Collins and company. Breathitt is almost back to the old Breathitt. If SL plays sound and execute their rpos and take care of the football they might be in a shootout when it’s all said and done.
South will get hosed in Breathitt Co.
Officials will not let South win!
Craze JACKET man Wrote:South will get hosed in Breathitt Co.
Officials will not let South win!

Come on man. Nothing worse then blaming refs before game is even played.
This game will tell us a lot about the Breathitt Co hype!
Breathitt 42
South Laurel 14

Collins runs for 300 plus
Breathitt County by 21+. Leslie County should be the only team that challenges them on their schedule.
Coach Burdine can beat the Cats by himself.
Cards by 14
Breathitt will beat Leslie by 4 or 5 TDs.
Good first test for the Bobcats.
Breathitt 37-6
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Breathitt will beat Leslie by 4 or 5 TDs.

No they won't.:dontthink:dontthink
pjdoug Wrote:Coach Burdine can beat the Cats by himself.

Haha. I don't understand your negativity towards Breathitt. You continue to troll Breathitt's threads, year in and year out, always picking against them and spewing negativity.
I'll take the Bobcats in this one.

Breathitt 35
S. Laurel 28
Collins should have as many as he wants. Breathitt by 20+
Breathitt will outscore south laurel I have watched both scrimmages online and not to mention you can’t tell anything when they played Jenkins. Seems the defense isn’t all that outstanding and Letcher central pushed them around on the line of scrimmage. Most plays were 7 or 8 yards per carry for Letcher central. For Breathitt the offense seems decent and every time Collins touched the ball he made something out of it. I think it will be Breathitt just outscoring south laurel.
Breathitt 40
South laurel 28
Unbeaten55 Wrote:Breathitt will outscore south laurel I have watched both scrimmages online and not to mention you can’t tell anything when they played Jenkins. Seems the defense isn’t all that outstanding and Letcher central pushed them around on the line of scrimmage. Most plays were 7 or 8 yards per carry for Letcher central. For Breathitt the offense seems decent and every time Collins touched the ball he made something out of it. I think it will be Breathitt just outscoring south laurel.
Breathitt 40
South laurel 28
Breathitt does a decent job stopping the runs up the middle and putting pressure on the qb. They have problems on the edges and give up Buku yards there. A bit of adjusting on angles and tuning the aggressiveness down with the ends will help. Pass defense should be good on the back end with their receivers playing cb and s
Cat Daddy Wrote:Haha. I don't understand your negativity towards Breathitt. You continue to troll Breathitt's threads, year in and year out, always picking against them and spewing negativity.

He is just trying to get a rise out of people. Chillax and just laugh.
Cat Daddy Wrote:Haha. I don't understand your negativity towards Breathitt. You continue to troll Breathitt's threads, year in and year out, always picking against them and spewing negativity.
I'm not negative nor am I troll. I'm realistic.It's your bad that you don't like truth. You can hype your team up and fantasize all you want but you are over rating them and they're not that good.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:He is just trying to get a rise out of people. Chillax and just laugh.

Life is definitely more fun when we're not so serious Smile
Had refs from the 15th region. Was not many flags thrown. I would have to go watch the video again but I can remember about 8 flags all night. I might be wrong but not a lot thrown in my opinion.
Pages: 1 2