Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Campbellsville 48 Casey Co 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rough night for the Rebels. Great night if you're an Eagle or Eagle's fan. Malachi Corley is a tremendous player, but also Campbellsville's QB can place the ball with pinpont accuracy.
Anytime Casey gets stomped by a 1A team an angel grows wings.
Congrats to Campbellsville
FootballFan1999 Wrote:Anytime Casey gets stomped by a 1A team an angel grows wings.

Touche (that's French for go jump in Lake Cumberland). The original is always better.
E's Army Wrote:Congrats to Campbellsville
If Campbellsville was a 45 man squad they'd be very nice. After this year unless someone moves in they'll be in a downward spiral I fear. I like them guys though. Good solid coaching and a handful of dynamite skill players. Just no numbers.
How good is Campbellsville? Has Casey slid back into mediocrity? They seemed to be moving in the right direction.
E's Army Wrote:How good is Campbellsville? Has Casey slid back into mediocrity? They seemed to be moving in the right direction.

Casey has slid a little, myself I think Campbellsville going to Kroger from the westside :worthy:
64SUR Wrote:Casey has slid a little, myself I think Campbellsville going to Kroger from the westside :worthy:
Your on the money. Casey is going backwards after they lost their last 2 senior classes. Big loss for the Rebels. The Eagles are looking for a playoff run and have the players to do it!
I like Campbellsville a lot. Corley is a stud. Wouldn’t surprise me at all to see them at Kroger.
E's Army Wrote:How good is Campbellsville? Has Casey slid back into mediocrity? They seemed to be moving in the right direction.

Campbellsville is a very good team. Their QB threw some balls with incredible accuracy. Casey has guys in good position, but he threw it were only his WR could catch it. He had 291 yards passing in the first half. He is very impressive. #6 Corley is a stud and he has other skill players that are very solid to go with him. Casey is down some. They lost too much last year. Their biggest issue seems to be an inexperienced o-line. QB has good speed and a decent arm with some nice WR’s. They also don’t have a solid replacement for the RB that graduated either. They will be down from where they’ve been for probably a couple of years, but should be back up from what I’ve been told.
Rip/Spin Wrote:Campbellsville is a very good team. Their QB threw some balls with incredible accuracy. Casey has guys in good position, but he threw it were only his WR could catch it. He had 291 yards passing in the first half. He is very impressive. #6 Corley is a stud and he has other skill players that are very solid to go with him. Casey is down some. They lost too much last year. Their biggest issue seems to be an inexperienced o-line. QB has good speed and a decent arm with some nice WR’s. They also don’t have a solid replacement for the RB that graduated either. They will be down from where they’ve been for probably a couple of years, but should be back up from what I’ve been told.

Yeah, the only experienced players we have on the O-Line is #68 and #70 ( Trenton Gibson and Keegan Hansford ) the center and the left tackle from that game. The rest are new.