Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Montgomery Co 33 Powell Co 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let me tell ya, this was a dog fight to the end. Lots of injuries stopping the game, no major ones that I know of. Powell’s starting QB went out in the middle of the 3rd, didn’t come back in. Justice Harmon was out half the 3rd quarter. One of Powell’s starters was out this game.

I’m very proud of the Pirates and guarantee the Indians will feel every bit of it in the morning!

GO PIRATES!!!
Powell County has a nice team and some good athletes. Good hard nosed defensive effort tonight.
PoCofootball Wrote:Let me tell ya, this was a dog fight to the end. Lots of injuries stopping the game, no major ones that I know of. Powell’s starting QB went out in the middle of the 3rd, didn’t come back in. Justice Harmon was out half the 3rd quarter. One of Powell’s starters was out this game.

I’m very proud of the Pirates and guarantee the Indians will feel every bit of it in the morning!

GO PIRATES!!!

I said “injuries”, there were some injuries but a lot of cramping. Would like to say good luck to Montgomery Co moving on.
Congrats to Montgomery County