Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ashland 21 Knox Central 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tomcats survive 21-13 per KHSAA.
Putty tats with the big road win
Ouch. Thought KC would win this matchup.
Congrats to Kittens
Congratulations! I thought Central would win this one at home.
Putty tats with over 300 yards on the ground
I really thought the 4th ranked Tomcats would have put this one away earlier.

Growing pains!!
Congratulations Ashland on your road win!!!

Heads up Panthers. You guys aren't even close to being done yet!!!
Good Win for the CATS. Game was very physical and on a punt return # 10 from Knox was hit as hard as I’ve seen in High School. Kids helmet went 15 yards behind him. Prayers for him and #21 from Knox who left early and never returned with some sort of wrist or hand injury. #14 QB from Knox great arm and very accurate passer and Knox has some nice skill people. Ashland D after a opening drive TD to start the game made adjustments and settled down and played well. Offense work in progress but Hester was a stud with a little Pittman thrown in. Gregg Ashland QB made a few mistakes but played pretty well and ran the offense and took care of the ball. I’ll take the W and move on and special shout-out to the Bell Co. players there cheering on the CATS they were hilarious.
This was a very good win for Ashland. Going that far and getting the victory against a good Knox Central team is pretty impressive. It sounded like the new QB for Ashland was efficient and effective enough. That’s a great sign for the Tomcats.
Ashland’s OL definitely a strength and wore down Knox really from the end of the 1Q on. Ashland mistakes and penalties cost them a few opportunities to blow the game open.
Can someone post the hit on this site..
Ashland hitting the Knox player on punt return
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Can someone post the hit on this site..
Ashland hitting the Knox player on punt return
Punt was a low line drive hit ground and was rolling #10 had to run to his left and fielded punt on the run. He had full head of steam ran about 10 yards and hopped over a couple of kids on the ground. Before his feet hit back down or right as they did he looked like he hit a brick wall. Hope kid is ok he stayed down awhile and was helped off to sideline and looked out of it the rest of the game sitting on the bench.
KNOX has nothing to hang their head about should have jumped out to 14-0 lead but fumbled changed that. Prayers for Turner his first game back since breaking his arm last year and looks like he broke it again last night. At times both teams looked good and at times both teams looked bad. I think they both are good teams and will be better as the season progresses. Good luck to both!!
I was shocked by this score. I honestly thought Ashland would win this one handily, good luck to the Panthers, they must have a solid product this season as well!
Hester had over 200 yards rushing and Pittman had over 130 for the CATS!
Congrats Ashland, nice road win.
Ashland looked solid on Friday night.
I’ve got the video don’t know how to post it. Here is a picture of the hit.
I was very impressed with our rushing attack. Hester and Pittman are going to cause teams a lot of trouble this year.