Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middlesboro 34 Garrard Co 32
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final.
Congratulations to Middlesboro and Coach French,
Congrats to Jackets
Rock and roll Jackets.. congrats Coach French
Jackets have something they have not had in many years and that's a playmaker with boat loads of speed. His name is Jabari Kyle. Had him last yr too but he quit to play soccer instead. The whole season will rely on him. He goes down Middlesboro is done.
Had him at qb tonite in read option he did not play qb in scrimmage against Whitley.
Garrard fumbled away 2 sure tds in this game and dominated the 2nd half. Middlesboro was able to hang on but without Kyle it's the same ole Middlesboro IMO
Congrats to the Boro just hope Kyle can last the season with all they are gonna ask from him.
Way to go Jackets!
JK is a great athlete and greaT youngman
I guess I will have to eat crow on this one. I never thought the Boro could do it. My apologizes to Middlesboro. Congrats to Coach French. Smooth move by French with Parker. I never saw that coming. Kids fought to the end.
Congrats Jackets. Good coaches know where to stick athletes. Now Middlesboro needs to build off this big road win and get ready for game 2.
Middlesboro is a head of where I expected them to be. Coach French has them headed in the right direction
Congrats to that old man. I usually root for Garrard and I really like Jerry Perry but I was kind of hoping Middlesboro could pull it off.
Congrats to coach French and Middlesboro. Not surprised he’s Got the jackets headed in the right direction already.
Coach French has them a head of where I thought they would be too. They will still struggle, but I am very surprised at this win. I know he has a reputation for turning programs around, but this will be his biggest challenge of his decorated career. Good luck to a very respected coach. Reminds me of Mead County and Lincoln County when he became the head coach there. Congrats Coach French and the Jackets!
I am thrilled that the Jackets got their opening win!! Congratulations to Coach French and the entire team!!
Hope to see Middlesboro get back to being a powerhouse. Hate seeing the traditional schools struggle. Maybe French can breathe life into Prestonsburg after he revives Middlesboro
Prestonsburg needs to look elsewhere. LOL Just joking. Hope them the best. Coach French and Coach Hayward (Belfry) are truly two Honorable men. No arrogance just about the kids. They never give any credit to themselves. Two men you would love you son to play for. French and Hayward are cut from the same mold. It still surprises me he took on the challenge he has at Middlesboro. Good luck Coach !
It was a great win for them but Garrard is pretty down this year also. They have some really good freshman and the middle school team looks good but they just have a couple of classes that are very shallow. It will be a long year for them. Middlesboro still has a long way to go. But is was a good win.
1A Williamsburg is coming to town next week. Go Jackets and I mean Williamsburg yellow jackets. :Cheerlead
Seems to have a good soph class. I was very impressed with the Tong kid. I didn’t realize he is only a sophomore. He is huge. Not sure how big he is. He is really quick for his size. Not sure what grade the West kid is in. He has a ton of potential. He might be a soph too. 8th grade class is the best they have had in a while. Boro is young, but it will be a process. Way a head of where I thought they would be a this time. Never dreamed they would win on the road against Garrard. I had to eat a little crow on that one. Good job Jackets.
Not sure if this says as much about middlesboro as it does about how down Garrard must be after watching middlesboro scrimmage a couple of times. A wins a win congrats to the Jackets
Congrats to Middlesboro on a big opening season win! Lots of Jr's and Sophomores starting for this team.
Stiffy must not have seen Middlesboro play the last few years. Any win is huge for the program right now. Not like they have been a power house. If they win 4 or 5 games it will be the best job French has ever done. Including Mead County.
I hope everyone keeps over looking I'd go jackets
Great win for the jackets! Coach French will get them going.
Great win Jackets!
Jay west has been the best player on every jackets teams from the bees to the Jackets. He's young but he's definitely D1.. he has a great bloodline from JB to Byron West
Kyle is unbelievable... he's very competitive and a good athletic.. he can not lose at anything no matter what is the challenge. PERIOD
Jabari Kyle helps this team tremendously. Had all 5 touchdowns for the jackets.
BetweenTheTackles89 Wrote:Jabari Kyle helps this team tremendously. Had all 5 touchdowns for the jackets.

He’s one heck of an athlete, have watched him on the basketball court for years. Lightening quick.
Congrats to Coach French and the Jackets.
Pages: 1 2