Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: West Carter @ Bath co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bath co. overcame a two touchdown deficit to come back and beat West Carter by a score of 35 - 25 at West Carter last year. You just seen Bath co. become this stellar team playing almost perfect football in the second half. West Carter is coming off a first round playoff loss the same as Bath co. Let's hear some predictions.
West and Bath were both solid last season. Bath lost Wayne and West lost alot more.
Be a tight game once again but Bath generally loses to West every year. Bath has improved tons and their coach has done a really good job. West seemed to want to get away from the belly some and try to go spread and when they did they lost.
West stays on the ground and stays with the belly they beat Bath, They try to go spread Bath wins. West and Bath both had good seasons last year but West could have won a couple more games if they would have just stayed on the ground and stuck with the belly.
West was pounding Rowan on the ground with the belly, came out 2nd half and went spread and lost. West keeps it on the ground, belly,belly,belly and beats Bath this season 28-26. If it aint broke don't fix it.
I remember when Bath County put together solid teams year in and year out. I like the turnaround I've seen and think they have enough to beat WC by 10 points.
Blandon Clemens was a playmaker in the win last year. Had a 40 yard reception that gave them the lead and kept it for them. That was in his first high school game ever. Now that he knows he can do it, he's going to do that a lot more this season. Blandon Clemens has 3 touchdowns and Bath wins by 10.
RIP_28 Wrote:West and Bath were both solid last season. Bath lost Wayne and West lost alot more.
Be a tight game once again but Bath generally loses to West every year. Bath has improved tons and their coach has done a really good job. West seemed to want to get away from the belly some and try to go spread and when they did they lost.
West stays on the ground and stays with the belly they beat Bath, They try to go spread Bath wins. West and Bath both had good seasons last year but West could have won a couple more games if they would have just stayed on the ground and stuck with the belly.
West was pounding Rowan on the ground with the belly, came out 2nd half and went spread and lost. West keeps it on the ground, belly,belly,belly and beats Bath this season 28-26. If it aint broke don't fix it.

Sounds like someone needs to give that offensive coordinator a swift kick in the backside. I think that even if Bath co. cannot stop this belly option offense, Bath co.'s offense is so explosive this year that they can match every point that West puts up. From what I saw last year in the loss to Bath co. and Rowan co. was West Carter's conditioning. It looked like West Carter was going to win again but it seemed like everyone started getting lazy and tired. I was also expecting more from Wolfe but they decided to run the ball more (even when down by 2 scores).