Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pineville - at McCreary Central - 7:30 PM 08-23-19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thoughts and predictions
Pineville 28-20
Mccreary central 20-14
mccreary central 20-6
Should be a high scoring game. :welcome:

McCreary Central 41
Pikeville 37
42-21
MC-36
Pineville- 28
McCreary 31
Pineville 20
Pineville 28-14.
McCreary Central 28-20 over Pineville.
I'll go with Home Team. MC 25-21
Is that 4 TDs with 3 missed EP kicks??

Also think the “new” format for threads is dumb. No wonder this site isn’t what it was in years past, Mods have destroyed it.
Who did Pineville scrimmage in their second scrimmage and how’d they look? The 21-0 loss to Berea has me questioning what if any noise in they can make this year.
Raiders by 8
Pineville got the Frazier kid from Bell. Great running back. He will make a difference for them. Not sure how good Mc is
CAN'T GET RIGHT Wrote:Is that 4 TDs with 3 missed EP kicks??

Also think the “new” format for threads is dumb. No wonder this site isn’t what it was in years past, Mods have destroyed it.

:what:
fridaynightfights Wrote:Who did Pineville scrimmage in their second scrimmage and how’d they look? The 21-0 loss to Berea has me questioning what if any noise in they can make this year.

Leslie County and look much better. After 20 minutes of game situation 6-0 Leslie. Goaline period 2-1 Leslie, Pineville had a personal foul on the 3 or maybe 2-2. Pinevile 2nd group score, 1-0 Pineville. They still have some work to do but looked much improved in one week. Complete scrimmage 18-14 Leslie. Still a couple starters out for us hope they are back this week.