Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Laurel-Harlan- McCreary Central Scrimmage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone got news?
I thought I saw Harlan playing in Middlesboro Smile
I think it was Suppose to be Harlan county
it was supposed to be harlan county was in a hurry haha
raiderfan1 Wrote:it was supposed to be harlan county was in a hurry haha

:biglmao:
Heard South and Harlan showed some good things, but McCreary pretty far behind them.
Prime.Time Wrote:Heard South and Harlan showed some good things, but McCreary pretty far behind them.

I seen a couple highlight plays for mccreary it was a couple decent plays They look small but on our end I keep hearing mccreary played well. Wasn’t sure if it was true or not due to Harlan county being decent team usually and south laurel putting running clocks on mccreary the past two seasons.
Harlan county was the best team out of the 3 teams. Hc only played 2 starters from there o-line rest were backups, rotated there starting and backup QB each series, one of there best running backs didn't play. On defense HC had 5 starters that didn't play the scrimmage so it was hard to tell how HC looked with so many backups playing. South Laurel has some good looking athletic guys at the skill positions but there o and D lines got pushed around by the HC backups. I could see South being the 3rd best team in there district if they stay injury free. McCreary central doesn't have much size but they are fun to watch because I don't think they ran the ball over 2 to 3 times total against HC. They would throw it every play don't know if McCreary was playing that way because it was a scrimmage or its the way they play but they are entertaining to watch. Hope that answers some of the questions you had about the scrimmage.