Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Caldwell County's Coach Has Passed Away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I learned from WPSD Jeff Bidwell post that Caldwell Co coach David Barnes has passed. I hate to hear this. He was a very good coach and a great advocate of Western Ky football.
It's a sad day in Princeton, as Head Coach David Barnes has passed away this morning around 8am. He fell Ill last night at the scrimmage with Hopkins Central. Coach Barnes was head coach quite a few years at Daviess County before taking the job at his alma mater in 2006. Not sure his overall record , but he had 110 wins at Caldwell County just 7 shy of the school record for a coach for the Tigers. Sure wished he could have at least made it 1 more year. RIP. Coach Barnes. Prayers to the community in Caldwell County, the players, and his family. Western Kentucky lost a good one today.
Dang. That is very sad news.
Didn't see that Mysonis55 already posted this. Could a mod delete my thread
Prayers for coach Barnes family and the Caldwell County community he was a good man.
So sorry for the Barnes family and the Caldwell County football team.
It is a sad day in Caldwell County, David loved the kids stayed around because he loved to coach. He was a friend and a teammate of mine and will be greatly missed. David was one of the best backs ever to play at Caldwell County and could change direction without losing a step and was very fast despite being small in stature. He was a winner, prayers to his family and players.
Prayers to family and Tiger faithful. He was a man I greatly respected. Class all the way
Thoughts and prayers to the family and program. Very sad news. Didn't know Coach but I'm sure he was a good man.
Prayers to the family, team and community.
Prayers to the family. Big loss to the community