Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell Co @ Montgomery Co 8-24-19 Rec Bowl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don’t know much about Moco football.

Anyone have any thoughts on the 2 teams or predictions?
Montgomery County 28-14. I'm just guessing.
I don't know a lot about the Indians but I do know some of their fans have been talking crap about the Pirates. Like " They could have found a better opponent for the REC Bowl!" I'm not going to get on here and talk trash about Montgomery Co., they may very well win this game but the Indian Fans better not underestimate the Pirates of Powell. Win or lose the Indians are in for a fight when the Pirates roll in to Mt. Sterling.
MoCo by 2 TDs
Montgomery by 16
Is Montgomery’s QB playing? Or will the Staff hold him out for the scrimmage
MoCo will put a running clock on the Pirates.
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:MoCo will put a running clock on the Pirates.

I wouldn't put any money on that prediction Wildcat!!
Fisticuffs Wrote:I wouldn't put any money on that prediction Wildcat!!
If Montgomery Co. QB plays then yes
Footballdude1953 Wrote:If Montgomery Co. QB plays then yes

I heard from a Powell County player he broke his collar bone and just had surgery. I’m not sure if it’s true but I’ll be praying for a speedy recovery.
Footballdude1953 Wrote:If Montgomery Co. QB plays then yes

If the QB plays or not, there won't be a running clock. Pirates defense is for real! Again I'm not talking trash about MoCo and they may win this game but their going to have a fight on their hands. Pirates won't be a push over.
Moco picks the score.
Fisticuffs Wrote:If the QB plays or not, there won't be a running clock. Pirates defense is for real! Again I'm not talking trash about MoCo and they may win this game but their going to have a fight on their hands. Pirates won't be a push over.
When was the last time you would consider Powell has had a good defense besides the 2015-16’ squad? Will they be improved on defense this year?
Footballdude1953 Wrote:When was the last time you would consider Powell has had a good defense besides the 2015-16’ squad? Will they be improved on defense this year?

I'm not going to debate which Powell Team had the best defense in years past..." This year's team was better then that years team" All I am saying is last year's defense was pretty solid and I think it will be better this year. #Pirateforlife
Poco is outmatched. Moco puts it away early.
The Ole Man Wrote:Poco is outmatched. Moco puts it away early.

I guess we will find out Saturday when "The Talk Is Over and The Action Takes Place"
Fisticuffs Wrote:I guess we will find out Saturday when "The Talk Is Over and The Action Takes Place"

Scoff
Is Moco's QB playing? Anyone know?
It’s Game Day! Looks like the weather will be great at 8pm. I believe the Pirates will do a little better than what’s been predicted, just hoping for an injury free game for both teams.
GO PIRATES!!
FOOTBALLDICTIONARY Wrote:Is Moco's QB playing? Anyone know?
I heard he broke his collar bone.
Well, that helps poco. Hate to hear that for Trey.