Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville Central 15 Scott County 7 (Scrimmage)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like Louisville Central will have something to say in 4A this year. I know the varsity just played 3 quarters but holding Scott County to 7 points is impressive.
Footballfan33 Wrote:Looks like Louisville Central will have something to say in 4A this year. I know the varsity just played 3 quarters but holding Scott County to 7 points is impressive.

That's very impressive!
Footballfan33 Wrote:Looks like Louisville Central will have something to say in 4A this year. I know the varsity just played 3 quarters but holding Scott County to 7 points is impressive.

They are big, fast and physical biggest Central team I have seen since the early 2000's- Score was 7-7 with the first teamers, Scott took there starters out 2nd series of the 2nd half, same score as last years scrimmage between the two, both teams will be sore tomorrow, both defenses were laying the wood. Just seen that FD- Trinity score wasn't surprised at all and heard it could have been worse, FD gets all there hype at combines. The Big 3 is just different, small college type stuff-smh
Scrimmages mean squat.

Teams do what they think will help them prepare and ignore the scoreboard. IMO they shouldn't even keep score.
FoSho Wrote:Scrimmages mean squat.

Teams do what they think will help them prepare and ignore the scoreboard. IMO they shouldn't even keep score.
squat squat squat squat
pjdoug Wrote:squat squat squat squat

No offense to FoSho, but PJDoug what you are trying to say Boyle County should be the strongest team after doing all those squats. Now I am just kidding FoSho that’s me trying to make a funny
If I’m Not mistaken Central beat Scott county in a scrimmage last year and by most accounts Scott county could be down some this year, and as far as the varsity goes it ended in a 7-7 tie.
I ain't skeert.
pjdoug Wrote:squat squat squat squat

Troll troll troll troll
FoSho Wrote:Troll troll troll troll

Confusednicker:
Central will as always be a factor.
Jack Lambert Wrote:If I’m Not mistaken Central beat Scott county in a scrimmage last year and by most accounts Scott county could be down some this year, and as far as the varsity goes it ended in a 7-7 tie.

Yip yip, and then Central won the 3A championship. Go Jackets!