Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell Co @ Johnson Central (scrimmage)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1st scrimmage:
Johnson Central 28. (15 came against Bell’s JV D)
Bell Co 7
13-7 during varsity play Central.

2nd scrimmage:
Johnson Central 14
Bell Co 14
All JV
Looks like tonight was just 2 teams seeing what they need to work on or not work on.
15 came against bell’s jv hahahaha
BellCo18 Wrote:1st scrimmage:
Johnson Central 28. (15 came against Bell’s JV D)
Bell Co 7
13-7 during varsity play Central.

2nd scrimmage:
Johnson Central 14
Bell Co 14
All JV
Were you even there? The first half was an all varsity scrimmage so quit making excuses. You have a good team and they played well but Johnson Central played better. It was a great night between two of the mountains better programs.
Didn’t look like there jv to me and I was on the chains!!
Coach Booth Wrote:Were you even there? The first half was an all varsity scrimmage so quit making excuses. You have a good team and they played well but Johnson Central played better. It was a great night between two of the mountains better programs.

No. Just what info I got. I know JC is a great team. Making State Championship game 4 years in a row.
Coach Booth Wrote:Were you even there? The first half was an all varsity scrimmage so quit making excuses. You have a good team and they played well but Johnson Central played better. It was a great night between two of the mountains better programs.

So your thoughts on our team from a different angle?
First half was all varsity 28-7. Bell Co has some very nice athletes(QB is lightening fast) and should make some noise in 3A. JC was about what I expected. Big and very deep at several positions. They still have some work to do, but will get better every week.
Johnson Central looked good was able to see the tape tonight.
Scrimmages mean squat.
How did you get tape so fast?
Ballbuster Wrote:How did you get tape so fast?

Good question. Must have filmed it his self.
Hope Johnson Central got someone new on the sound board.
fridaynightfights Wrote:Hope Johnson Central got someone new on the sound board.

Lol
fridaynightfights Wrote:Hope Johnson Central got someone new on the sound board.
Confusednicker:
Bell county is weak and coach hilton is way over rated. Reason that had a good season last year was due to a weak schedule.
FoSho Wrote:Scrimmages mean squat.

I guess your team did bad.
Dudley is not overrated he is just to old now. Without quality help he will never win the big one. With this schedule it gives us false hope. Enjoy his golden years.
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:Bell county is weak and coach hilton is way over rated. Reason that had a good season last year was due to a weak schedule.

You are weak and clueless. lol
It's a fact combine wins and losses of last year's opponents and you will see who is clueless
Bell county opponents have over record of 40 wins 72 losses. Boy that sure was a strong schedule. Only 2 teams on the schedule had winning records. Casey county 8-3 and Corbin 13-2 which thumped bell co twice
Need to keep on playing teams like Jackson county, clay County and McCray central. The high school football world aren't no dummies. Over rated this year too. Beef schedule up a little you will see. Hope you get to play belfry and they sure give you all on log mountain to talk about. Point proved.
Warrior hawk17
Have your coach to call and schedule Bell..