Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard at Shelby Valley (Scrimmage)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Someone give some updates on this one.
I hear it’s tommorow now.
Anyone at this scrimmage?
Ttt
?
I thought it was this evening. Been trying to get some updates on it.
PHS DYNASTY Wrote:I thought it was this evening. Been trying to get some updates on it.

I figured someone on here would of went. Heck were is all the Shelby Valley supporters or even someone just checking out some action.
I was there until halftime as Pike Central played in the opening contest.

Hazard was up 14-0 at the half, burned them deep multiple times.
Mr. Pike Central Wrote:I was there until halftime as Pike Central played in the opening contest.

Thank man appreciate it. Anyone else finish this out?
bac2369 Wrote:Thank man appreciate it. Anyone else finish this out?

David & Darryl streamed it live on their Facebook page. You can watch it there.
Mr. Pike Central Wrote:David & Darryl streamed it live on their Facebook page. You can watch it there.

Send me a link?
Mr. Pike Central Wrote:I was there until halftime as Pike Central played in the opening contest.

Shelby Valley really struggled to move the ball in the 1st half. Granted, they did play this one without their starting QB, who got nicked up last week against Pikeville. But Hazard's D-line owned the line of scrimmage and never did allow SV's run game to get going.

The offense did look much better for Valley after the break. The second half score was a tie, 6-6, although Valley had another long drive that ended without points due to a lost fumble.

Overall, SV has a lot of stuff to work on. Pass defense is a question mark for sure, and if Meade is not able to go at QB, they need some other players to step up on offense.

Hazard played well overall. The offense looked alright, but the real strength was in the defensive line. I expect them to be right in the mix come 1A playoffs.
More Cowbell Wrote:Shelby Valley really struggled to move the ball in the 1st half. Granted, they did play this one without their starting QB, who got nicked up last week against Pikeville. But Hazard's D-line owned the line of scrimmage and never did allow SV's run game to get going.

The offense did look much better for Valley after the break. The second half score was a tie, 6-6, although Valley had another long drive that ended without points due to a lost fumble.

Overall, SV has a lot of stuff to work on. Pass defense is a question mark for sure, and if Meade is not able to go at QB, they need some other players to step up on offense.

Hazard played well overall. The offense looked alright, but the real strength was in the defensive line. I expect them to be right in the mix come 1A playoffs.

I thought Shelby Valley did much better after they put the other kid at quarterback. Shelby Valley has a big line and I’m betting those guys up front wear teams down later on in the season.